Reviews for Vanished Barriers
Good story
Penny is wise chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Awesome story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Dos he have pants on at the end of the story ? Don't say anything about him getting them back after she made them disappear ...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Another very cheeky but good one.
I like them all.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Most excellent!
apAidan chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
not certain how I missed reviewing this the first time I read it, but this story is very funny and always leaves me chuckling.

always wondered about a quasi followup with Draco and/or Ron ending up silenced after one too many vocal gaffes.

apAidan
Marcus Davidson chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
That was very good. Nice amount of humor and naughtiness. Thanks!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
great story _
force42 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
That was such a sweet story. Poor Harry, having to do Aunt Petunia's laundry! No wonder he was confused!

I liked your idea of Harry 'permanently' vanishing opponents' vocal chords/folds. That is a nicely harsh way to non-lethally hinder an opponent (assuming they won't bleed out once the vocal chords/folds have been removed).
Wiberg chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
very sweet little scene... Thank you for sharing it with us.

Just looking over your profile I was surprised how many of your stories I remember and have on my favorites. I did not notice this at first. But now I know that you really are one of the better authors here on !

Keep up the good work. I'l try to wait patiently for the next time you post something. Its bound to be worth waiting for :3
Stygian Styx chapter 1 . 12/27/2009