Reviews for From One Cage to Another
mysticmoon1331 chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
i'm intrigued by this and hope to read more soon :)
Toki Mirage chapter 4 . 10/16/2008
WOOT! Like the fic. too bad you're not updating anymore. :(
OriginalBubble chapter 4 . 9/28/2008
*cries tragically*

how long was it since you last wrote fanfiction - and I've just read this! It's not fair - is it likely ot be finished?
jensenluv chapter 4 . 7/5/2008
wowowowoowow. i just found this story, and although i know you haven't updated in awhile, id really REALLY appreciate it if you would! i love this story! it is completely original and beautifully written! you really keep the characters IN character, and write the whole thing as a completely believable scenario! the fight scenes were wonderfully written, as well as everything else! i am in awe of your wonderful skills...not only in writing, but thinkning up the plot, getting into the characters' heads, and just overall, EVERYTHING. thanks for the AMAZING read, and PLEASE update! pretty pretty please? *puppy dog eyes*

thanks so much for sharing this story with everyone, and pretty please update soon!
Wind Wanderer chapter 4 . 6/9/2007
AH! Like it, please continue the story. must see Logan and Alec,my two fave superpowered guys.
mokona chapter 4 . 3/7/2007
OMG OMG PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF something holy UPDATE SOON! I Love this! Whath happens with Alec? Please don't leave me like this, it's inhumane!

Love ya Mokona ;3 Puu
internet weaver chapter 4 . 2/14/2007
I really liked this story, but I was wondering if you were going to update it any time soon. Seriously, I think that this would be a fairly interesting crossover. It's good so far, so why stop?
timetowaste247 chapter 4 . 9/29/2006
I can't believe you could leave the story here like this.
SupernaturalGal6 chapter 4 . 7/13/2006
upadte soon!
sleepy26 chapter 4 . 12/5/2005
great story update soon
AngelKougaeri chapter 4 . 8/27/2005
Wow! This story is fncking awesome! I love the fact that you've got both of my favorite men (teehee) in one fic, from two totally opposite but out right similar worlds, and it works! Your writing rocks but your damn right evil leaving it on a cliffie like that lmao!

Aimed mischief chapter 4 . 8/1/2005
Wow, I totally loved this story, it's so cool! I really really hope you'll update soon, coz I can hardly wait for more, so keep it up, but don't stress, just take your time, keep up the good work and have fun!
suenooneus chapter 4 . 3/6/2005
Hey Great story so far. It's been a while since an update so I don't know if you abandonned it or not, but nonetheless I thought I'd give ya some FB.

This story is really interesting and unique. The writing is superb and the dialogue, very witty.

Keep up writing, even if it isn't in this endeavor.

lessthanlucid chapter 4 . 1/26/2005
PLease continue its shaping up to be damn interesting.
Loralee X5-214 chapter 4 . 12/23/2004
hi ! Please update soon ! and have Alec pair up with Max and Alec win da fight...b/c lets face it we all know we would !lol_~