Reviews for No Hero
Loggie chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
This was really nice POV from Alec. Pretty cool, please do more M/A in the future.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I like how it's in Alec's POV and the thought process behind his actions. I remember that quote from "Bag 'Em" but I guess he decides to be a hero after the "Proof Purchase" episode, right?

Nicely done!
Duben chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Very nice... ) Please gimme more!
Dusty chapter 1 . 11/28/2001
Wow! This is great! You've got him down. I always like to see what's going on in that pretty little head of his, so you NEED to write more!
D.M.O 452 chapter 1 . 11/26/2001
Very interesting take on alec's character and why he stays in Seattle and sticks close to Max. Glad to see it isn't because he has some stupid crush on her, like almost every major male character on the show does. The man obviously does have a heart and a conscience, no matter how he tries to hide it. Him being such a selfcentered and apathetic individual who only cares about himself, it kinda makes sense that he would be intruiged by Max playing hero all the time and wonder why. You pretty much nailed his character right there, someone who secretly admires Max's selflessness and heroism and wants to be like her, only he would never admit it.
aylaa chapter 1 . 11/25/2001
I love this self reflection.. Alec's character has very much evolved into that of the reluctant hero, one that doesn't want to do good deeds but ends up doing so out of their personal values. You're probably my fave D.A. writer, keep the good work up ;)
Donna Lynn chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
I like this one too.
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 11/14/2001
Nice peek into the brain of Alec. You ever consider writing Star Wars fic? You have that kind of writing style. BTW, Alec's clone is Ben. You are very brave to deal with THAT on a regular basis.
Juliet chapter 1 . 11/2/2001
Great. But they are always great. I could really imagine Alec saying those words. I'd love to read Max's POV. Write more please.
Julie chapter 1 . 10/28/2001
In case you haven't noticed, I'm a big fan of your writings. LOL This one is awesome, it's short and to the point and you write Alec so well. I just hope that you'll have time to finish up some of your other stories, in particular "Consequences, Choices, Decisions" and "An Emergency Change of Command"

Keep up the great work. ;)
Liz chapter 1 . 10/28/2001
Awww. That is so cute! Add more, k?