Reviews for Forsaken
acetwolf94 chapter 13 . 2/22/2018
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Caitiebelle chapter 13 . 4/21/2016
Amazing! I LOVED this fic and the whole idea behind it! Looking forward to following them on more adventures!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/5/2013
Excellent story I always enjoy someone tackling Angelus and Buffy..
SpyAgent001 chapter 13 . 4/3/2012
Wow, great story. Loved the very end-it was pretty funny. Loved the whole thing.
DaysThatNeverWere chapter 13 . 7/1/2011
This was a fantastic ending, and the whole story was amazing!

You're a beautiful writer!
Leo of Sweden chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I heard they are making some new Buffy movie. You should definetly write the script:D
anonymous chapter 13 . 5/22/2011
Hats off to you this is one of The Beast Buffy and Angelus stories I have ever read. :) 3
Pulele Hua chapter 13 . 7/17/2010
I completely adored this story! It's been 2 yrs since I've read a non-slash story and I'm glad it was this that I decided to read. lol
Summer Leah chapter 13 . 2/18/2010
Aw!

Man, I would LOVE to read a sequel in which Angelus & Buffy take over the entire world...or just have sex...either way.
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 13 . 2/17/2010
Awesome story. I loved it. Are you planning to write more?

Dani
Barranca chapter 13 . 1/5/2010
Aww, what a sweet conclusion and a fresh new start!
MacKenzie Creations chapter 13 . 12/6/2009
I just found this story and the one before it. I loved it! I can't wait to read the next installments.

{{hugs}}

Mac
Pixiesandenvy chapter 13 . 12/3/2009
Your story has been referred to me before but for some reason I never got to it until now and in no way am I disappointed. You seemed to put great thought into your plot and I loved that little *interview with the vampire* part and the outstanding beauty. Truth all round, Tom, Brad and Antonio. I don't know how they made them look so ethereal - beautiful even! This was goodness and I just loved your Angelus voice and b/a interactions. Poor mama summers. I can't help but be happy though and the end? TOTALLY mushies! Mr Gordo lives on.
ba2006 chapter 13 . 11/25/2009