Reviews for Pitter Patter
Fallen Outcast chapter 6 . 1/17
I wish you would update story because so cool story.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
love it, does 'looking forward to more' count as 'write more'? coz i dont want to put pressure on all those plot bunnies that are bouncing around. No constructive criticism coz i like it so far.
Through Darkness chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I enjoyed this so much.I really wish you would've continued - I think this story had a lot of potential. I was extremely curious to see as how you planned to develop this. Your interactions between Ralph and Original Cindy were entertaining and though provoking. I would've like to have seen you continue this - including the reunion of Alec and Max.

Through Darkness and Light /x\
Leroy J chapter 6 . 9/21/2008
I think the way you had organized the story (with this plot of yours) gave it an intriguing layout...nice work! :]
452max chapter 6 . 6/21/2008
holy crow i think that your story is amazing. i like how you have the whole thing going. and i cant wait to find out if max lost the baby or not and how alec will react to it. i hope that you will update. could you plesae write back to me and let me know what you are going to do. because i really really like this story and i noticed that the last time that you updated this story was in 02. but i cant wait for you to update.
MarianaTeresia chapter 6 . 8/20/2007
will there be any more? I really love this story and would like too read more of it? I know it's been a while but if you get the chanse please update
Lena chapter 6 . 2/18/2007
this story is soo good one of my favorits. PLease update cuz I'm waiting to se Alecs reaction
CD chapter 6 . 8/27/2006
I know you haven't updated since 02, but I refuse to give up hope. And hopefully one day you'll decide to continue this.
a reader chapter 5 . 8/10/2006
AWESOME FIC! LUV all the angst & emotion in all this! Rafer's so sweet! I'm glad that he cares for Max's and the baby's well being! Any hopes of an update after such a long hiatus? Anyway, I enjoyed it and loved all the relationships! You wrote very well!
Kiwikatipo chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Are you ever going to update? yes I read your note well my criticism is how can you leave that work unfinished?
sanaazzy chapter 6 . 5/5/2006
wow this is really good i look forward to reading more

thax 4 sharing this with us

sanaa
reader85 chapter 5 . 2/6/2006
I do hope that you'll update soon. I mean, I love this idea you've come up with. And you put Ralph in it too. I like the idea of Ralph and Bullet together. And Ralph's pregnant!

I do hope that Max won't loose the baby. And it was an evil way how Alec found out about it. What a cliffhanger.

So, I hope you'll update soon and haven't forgot about this fic.
lil chapter 6 . 1/13/2006
Hey. i'm really liking where this is going. So to speak. lol. I cant believe that max is pregnant. I hope her an the baby are gonna be ok. I would love to see where this is gonna go. Im a huge M/A fan, so fingers crossed. Logans a pomous git, good job he is with Asha. As for ralph, wow! Talk about your twist. lol
Kez chapter 6 . 12/21/2005
Hey i'm not gonna say write more, coz it not what you wanna hear... But i really like this story, i love all things Max and Alec, lol. I'm glad that you brought ralph into it aswell, i think she's cool. I'd really love to read more from this, i really wanna see where things are gonna go.
TheWickedQuill chapter 6 . 4/7/2005
I have read so many of your stories...and each time I come up for air, gasping, thinking 'wow, that was great'! But thing is, I find that they've all mysteriously stopped growing and that makes me truly sad.

I've lost my muse from time to time - I even went to the Carribbean to chase her once! Came back with a tan, but sadly, no muse. Sometimes you lose interest, sometimes you lose sight of the light at the end of the tunnel.

I seriously hope you haven't completely given up on all your wonderful stories. This one especially - I was really wondering how Alec would react, how Max would explain, what they would do, how they would grow together, etc.

Well, I'm not one to just say "Write more!" but I will say "These are really great and if you ever decide to pick up where you left off, please know you have an eager fan waiting to read more!"

And if I can be of any help, maybe to toss ideas back and forth, be a sounding board...anything...don't hesitate to contact me! I know it's been a while since you've updated and generally that's a sign that the ride's over, but I'll keep my fingers crossed anyway!

Thanks for sharing the creativity and talent,

Shay