Reviews for Pitter Patter
Euge fabray chapter 6 . 10/2/2016
I hope some day you continue this story, I loved the last chapter
Fallen Outcast chapter 6 . 1/17/2014
I wish you would update story because so cool story.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
love it, does 'looking forward to more' count as 'write more'? coz i dont want to put pressure on all those plot bunnies that are bouncing around. No constructive criticism coz i like it so far.
Through Darkness chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I enjoyed this so much.I really wish you would've continued - I think this story had a lot of potential. I was extremely curious to see as how you planned to develop this. Your interactions between Ralph and Original Cindy were entertaining and though provoking. I would've like to have seen you continue this - including the reunion of Alec and Max.

Through Darkness and Light /x\
Leroy J chapter 6 . 9/21/2008
I think the way you had organized the story (with this plot of yours) gave it an intriguing layout...nice work! :]
452max chapter 6 . 6/21/2008
holy crow i think that your story is amazing. i like how you have the whole thing going. and i cant wait to find out if max lost the baby or not and how alec will react to it. i hope that you will update. could you plesae write back to me and let me know what you are going to do. because i really really like this story and i noticed that the last time that you updated this story was in 02. but i cant wait for you to update.
MarianaTeresia chapter 6 . 8/20/2007
will there be any more? I really love this story and would like too read more of it? I know it's been a while but if you get the chanse please update
Lena chapter 6 . 2/18/2007
this story is soo good one of my favorits. PLease update cuz I'm waiting to se Alecs reaction
CD chapter 6 . 8/27/2006
I know you haven't updated since 02, but I refuse to give up hope. And hopefully one day you'll decide to continue this.
a reader chapter 5 . 8/10/2006
AWESOME FIC! LUV all the angst & emotion in all this! Rafer's so sweet! I'm glad that he cares for Max's and the baby's well being! Any hopes of an update after such a long hiatus? Anyway, I enjoyed it and loved all the relationships! You wrote very well!
Kiwikatipo chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Are you ever going to update? yes I read your note well my criticism is how can you leave that work unfinished?
sanaazzy chapter 6 . 5/5/2006
wow this is really good i look forward to reading more

thax 4 sharing this with us

sanaa
reader85 chapter 5 . 2/6/2006
I do hope that you'll update soon. I mean, I love this idea you've come up with. And you put Ralph in it too. I like the idea of Ralph and Bullet together. And Ralph's pregnant!

I do hope that Max won't loose the baby. And it was an evil way how Alec found out about it. What a cliffhanger.

So, I hope you'll update soon and haven't forgot about this fic.
lil chapter 6 . 1/13/2006
Hey. i'm really liking where this is going. So to speak. lol. I cant believe that max is pregnant. I hope her an the baby are gonna be ok. I would love to see where this is gonna go. Im a huge M/A fan, so fingers crossed. Logans a pomous git, good job he is with Asha. As for ralph, wow! Talk about your twist. lol
Kez chapter 6 . 12/21/2005
Hey i'm not gonna say write more, coz it not what you wanna hear... But i really like this story, i love all things Max and Alec, lol. I'm glad that you brought ralph into it aswell, i think she's cool. I'd really love to read more from this, i really wanna see where things are gonna go.