Reviews for Never Give Up, Never Forget
sensei40 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
nice great story witch are more or less accurate but are still good cant wait till the next chapter
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 13 . 9/17/2011
That was a perfect ending.

-Dyslexic Nerd
Luiz4200 chapter 13 . 10/6/2010
Great ending.
Luiz4200 chapter 11 . 9/9/2010
This chapter didn't add much. Please update.
Luiz4200 chapter 10 . 5/2/2010
Uh-oh. Please update. I hope Katara convinced the sages to be nearby for help.
Swiftlet in the Cloud chapter 10 . 5/2/2010
Nice. although there were a lot of typos. you should really read it over before posting up. EX: "Zuko had lucked out, getting ome of his own clothes" "Please, leace the area before you get hurt" "And then…they flt it. It was like a distinct hum in their blood"

also i don't know if you purposely changed the inscription on Zuko's dagger but it's "Never give up without a fight" not "Never give up, never surrender."
Swiftlet in the Cloud chapter 9 . 12/21/2009
Awesome story! Can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon!
Luiz4200 chapter 9 . 10/5/2009
Please update. And Zuko should have kissed her.
Liooness chapter 8 . 8/5/2009
yay! caught up and great job. hm, wonderng what's going to happen with katara and zuko. great job and keep up the good work
Luiz4200 chapter 8 . 6/29/2009
Now I'm worried as the title suggests. Who captured Zuko and Katara? What's gonna happen? Please update.
Atem's Sister Atea chapter 8 . 6/27/2009
Nice job on the chapter! Hope you update soon!
Atem's Sister Atea chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
New 'Avatar'? AWESOME! Can you post the link on your profile?
Atem's Sister Atea chapter 7 . 6/27/2009
Nice job! Hope you update soon!

And good luck with your other stories!
Luiz4200 chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
Please update. I wanna know Ursa's plan.
dontwaitupxx chapter 6 . 6/13/2009
YAY! YOU'RE BACK! *does chicken dance*

Awesome! Zuko just has some random oil-like, poison-covered blade in his side! Perfect!

So guess what I'm mad about? I've passed my point to update Never Forget Who You Are!

It was created over a year ago now. I am so pissed off.

But I've been reading an FMA story thats super long and super good! I've had no time for writing! And also, my internets broken, so you'd think that I'd have more time for typing. NOPE! I use my neighboors router that sometimes works and sometimes doesnt. And when it doesn't work, HA! I'm playing Sims 3! On my sister's laptop! Because mine doesn't have enough RAM's. So you'd think I'd have more time for typing than anything? NOPE! I'm distracting myself! So let's see... I updated, then you updated, so I guess its my turn again. But... I just don't want to, i guess. idk if I'm done with writing or not. maybe one shots for now. Those are easy. But, seriously, I have only a few more scenes to go, but theres a problem, like, I'm being very bland when I'm typing. I'm not being descriptive and I know I should be. Dialouge should be longer but it's not getting there. Describing scenes should be... more discriptive, but it's not getting there. It's a failure for me, but I'm going to try try try and finish the story.

...but that's what I said last time, wasn't it?

With love,