Reviews for Clipped Wings
Falcon4Crane chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
FINALLY! im glad that tommy has finally firgures everything out even though her had a little help from kat and jason. and i love the way you wrote kat. she was very poised and graceful, great chapter on this chapter and i can't wait until the next chapter
Falcon4Crane chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
oh such a great chapter too. i was sad to know that tommy heard her cry but i know that they are working through everything
Falcon4Crane chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER. it was so great and i love tommy's message to kim at the end great job
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 4 . 1/15/2009
That's a great story from a great writer! I just wish you would have included Kim and Tommy's reunion. I would have love to see that!
PinkRangerV chapter 4 . 1/15/2009
OMG! That was GREAT! Hang on-the Greiving Poet? Tommy? You are joking, right? Whatever-this is too cool for me to care!
estelin chapter 4 . 1/15/2009
this was excellent. keep up the good work and writing.
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 3 . 12/18/2008
Good lord the boy is dense sometimes... a lot of men are, but sheesh Tommy takes the cake. Love him and Jason to death though. Hope you do a sequel.
gymkidz2000 chapter 3 . 11/17/2008
Very nice job showing Tommy being as dense as I remember. Well done. Can't wait to see where you take this.
band122005 chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
Awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter!
svgurl410 chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
I haven't read anything Power Rangers for a while but I was feeling nostalgic so I was browsing through and I found this gem.

It is absolutely wonderful ... one of the BEST Kim/Tommy fics I've ever read. I love your Kat and how you're being so fair to her. That's great.

And the Jason-Tommy conversation was amusing too. Kim gave up her medal! And the conversation! You're so good with emotions.

I am dying to see what will happen next!

Wonderful job!
mainestreet chapter 3 . 8/14/2008
AH! I'm so sorry I couldn't comment an hour after the lastest chaper came up! While I was waiting I read 'Hearts & Armour' and I absolutely loved it! Then I realised that you'd updated this fic and I was so happy! ... and I got horribly sick and couldn't read and review til now.

All things said, I was very pleased(!) with chapter three and I am so glad that your muses bounced back - I was cracking up over Tommy's indecision-caused-by-cluelessness but aww I love how you've mixed the angst with some marshmallow sweetness so it is believable and wonderful to read through.

You rock! And if you ever get sick, I highly recommend oranges, lozenges and the promise of something good to read once you're well again. Sure worked for me~
kirt chapter 3 . 8/13/2008
loved reading this story and can't wait to see what happens next so please update soon
potterfan2006 chapter 3 . 8/11/2008
anoter great chapter cant wait for th next chapter finally Tommy is going to do somting and get his Beautful back
brian chapter 3 . 8/8/2008
another fantastic chapter can't wait for the next chapter
GinaStar chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
tried to review today at work, but it would not let me log in. Waited till I got home from work and am reviewing now. LOVED IT! Excellent chappie! Can't wait for more!
89 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »