Reviews for Clipped Wings
PinkRangerV chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
There are no words to describe how frickin *stupid* the boy is. Kat? Hey, Kat? Wanna whack him for me? I can't quite reach him through the computer.
Celecia Leigh chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
Thank you. OH thank you. I'm a big Kim and Tommy fan. Great job.
GinaStar chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
Excellent chappie! Can't wait for more!
nikkitan89 chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
well i'm glad he figured that one out! do update soon. i love this.
lilyrose284 chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
Very good chapter, the realization for Tommy couldn't have come any sooner. Hopefully that means the reunion is soon. And Kat's role in helping was superb, the way the original story should have made her character as a really good friend, not his next girlfriend.
C2 chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
perfect portrayal of how dense tommy can be. I love how you have Kat and Jason go after him and help him realize without spelling it out...and you captured Kat's feelings very well...that boy is dense having 2 girls who like him. SIGH!

Glad to see there will be at least one more chapter, I"m looking forward to it on pins and needles, even though this chapter isn't as heart wrenching as the last

Keep it up,

"C"
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
I am so giddy right now it's not funny. Please, please, please update soon!
psav2005 chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
A big thank you to Mr. Jason Scott for finally getting Tommy to figuere out what is going on. Can't wait for the next chapter
GracefulCrane chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
Wow, this was really a bittersweet chapter. I think that you really did an awesome job. Loved all the conversation part between Tommy and Kat. Really wonderful. Brought tears into my eyes as I read it.

Please update soon.
Celestial Moon Lady chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
All I can say is wow...and that I have a love/hate feeling toward the updating status. I love that it leaves the reader in suspense...but I hate the wait. . I'm sure you'll keep up the amazing work, I can't wait to read the next installment. .
grits chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
OMG this story is really good i cant wait to read more
hewhoreaps chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
Tommy in this case was not a very bright blub, it took him having Kat and Jason just about spell everything out to get him to even think about the a reason she broke down and creid over the phone
rosebudjamie chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
please update really soon
Unknown chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
aw wow! thats a great chap. sry to say but tommy was a lil dence back there...
Izzie chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
omg...*tears* need tissue!tommy needs to get his beautiful back!

p.s. super well done as usual
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »