Reviews for Clipped Wings
power-rangers-pink-yellow chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Oh come on please! Write a sequel with Kimberly getting the message and their reactions, please! I loved the story, please write the sequel.
unknown chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
AH! omg please post a sequel! this is too cute!
psav2005 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Great story, I loved the variety of emotions Tommy went through, you never seem that much in other letter based stories. I really hope you write a sequel
anon chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
oh I really really liked this and yes you are evil to have left it like that. I'm hoping that others will feel the same and hopefully a number of us can convince you to PLEASE write a sequel. Well written, emotional and fun. awesome

ANON
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
*Stunned* Wow... Oh. My. God. Please, please, please write a sequel!
kimtom4eva chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
There has to be a sequel! Please, please, please, you can't just leave it at that!
GracefulCrane chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
How dare you ended this fic just like that?

You must continue it to the next chapter! ASAP!
dguice chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Fantastic story! and yes you are very very evil!

Sequel please or better yet this makes a great first chapter for a much longer story!
grits chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
first of all it was cute but gymnast are not allowed to use lyrics with there music in any routine. having lyrics gives them a deduction in their performances.

it was cute one shot
GinaStar chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
lol..I have a feeling that if we don't get a sequel after *that* then you may have people hunting you down and pounding on your door ;). I loved it!
ChrisAngelo chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
KoA wow.. stunning, so wonderful. You better continue this x.x *spams your email* Seriously.. it was better than I expected. Every word had my attention and I can actually see Kimberly doing this.

Okay *goes to spam your email* Bye now!
astrum-faith chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Oh no! You can't stop here!

Please, you have to continue...at least give us a reunion or something. She hasn't even seen him through this entire thing and yet I'm tearing up. Please give us more, even a few lines, please!

That was so sweet! Signing 'I miss you, Handsome.' And then his reply! Aww...

I may be pathetic at times such as this, but with your story I have good reason. This is so...wonderfully perfectly adorable...and I'm using an awful lot of words and doing a terrible job describing it, because it's better than I'm able to express at this moment in time. Well done.
C2 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
i don't know if i could have left a message like that...not knowing if she'd get it...not knowing when she'd get it (along with the millions other)

Wonderful fic and I'd love to see the flipside to this.

I love your PR work and was hoping you'd come back to it soon.
Cyborgscouse chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
It's definitely interesting, but the suit could be nothing more then signifying what took her there and not actually meaning she wanted anything to do with him. After the letter there was no way she'd no if he'd watch her at the games and the show never mentioned it again which might have been a mistake because even the movie failed to give any closure for them.
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6