Reviews for D Grayman BLOOPERS!
Yuuki GB chapter 5 . 3/28
Noooo!
I still love chapter 1!
Do Noah Allen!
Jui-Imouto-Chan chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Hmmm... Needs more Laven.
goldengirl555 chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
that was so funny i wouldn't stop laughing the entire time. do a scene with lavi telling krory's plants he loves them and something with them filming tyki "killing" allen. make another chapter soon.
Jui-Imouto-Chan chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
Jui posted earlier. Look at her now.. all logged in.
Jui chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
Allen and Lavi run into the girl's bathroom on accident and find Miranda while they were running from their soon-to-be murderers. Miranda was in the shower. So was Cloud.
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
I'm in love with the bloopers. They are funny.
YaoiLuva14 chapter 5 . 2/12/2014
Awww I wanna see some more goodness!plz onegaii
Lavichan chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
I luv it keep the updates going!
LavenLover chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
Amazing (music note)
Best Chapter So Far, but I Really liked chapter 3
12delete1454this32093account chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
MUST HAVE MORE ASDFGHJKL*_*
mangalover123blue chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
must have more
Seedling lotus chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
Can I just say that I love you for this? This story has made so many of my days. It's absolutely hilarious and I love it so much.
Happy writing!
Lotus seed
Guest chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
This is a awesome story :3
Frozen Flame Kitsune chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
I had benn wondering where the last one was going...
Brightpaw32 chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
Hahaha! Very cute. :3 I was looking for a way to start a Fanfic story, but I'm glad that I've stumbled upon this pot of gold!

Your Review:
Very nice story, nicely written. There may not have been a lot of description in the "stories" (bloopers), but they were still very cute and funny. I never seen a story quite like this, and I hope you keep it up! If you take requests or suggestions, I suggest that you do bloopers for a fighting seen like Tykki vs. Allen. Multiple bloopers can be made from that... (Like when Tykki "stabs" Allen...)(Sorry for the short review!)

Paths are as Funny as we think them Brightpaw