Reviews for Ad Fundum
DoctorWhovian11 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Have you watched Dark Angel? Michael Weatherly was in it, and his character got shot in the back and was confined to a wheelchair. Michael plays Tony now.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 15 . 12/7/2012
Loved the dog helping out

Tony getting his job back And they all have a new helper
shep's1girl chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Love the story.. Do you plan on writing more about tony and his dog with the team. Thank you for the story.
Claire.CZ chapter 15 . 5/6/2011
Fantastic, just fantastic. The diaglogues between Ziva and Tony are perfect. I like your story.
nightline chapter 15 . 8/21/2010
Amazing story! I loved it! Thanks for sharing :-)
Net Sparrow chapter 15 . 6/6/2010
That was amazhing and excellent. I like disability fics, and it was a very happy ending that it was not permanent. But until then you described so well what Tony had to endure physically as well as emotionally and how he tries to adapt. The ending was wonderful. One of the stories that really touches me.
guest chapter 15 . 5/26/2010
really great story! enjoyed every bit of it!

I am glad that everything worked out for Tony :)
Jeymie chapter 15 . 4/13/2010
LOVED the story! And Laika is such a cute character! Good job!
Rhoswen19 chapter 15 . 9/2/2009
I just found your fic and have to tell you that i loved it. The way you wrote Tony, especially in this particularly stressful role is great. The mask, the smiles, the hurt, the stress and the frustration is always there in a story like this but the way you chose to dealt with them was very Tony like and I enjoyed it very much. Amazing Story!
SPNHP chapter 15 . 6/13/2009
Wow. Great story.

Just me reviewing is a pretty big hint that you're story rocked.

I'm very slack when it comes to this so yeah... just really really awesome story.

I loved Laika. And the ending made me 'naw'. Yeah I'll definitely be reading some of your other stuff.

-Bec
murraysmom chapter 15 . 4/17/2009
I love your story!
Ann chapter 15 . 3/23/2009
Aww the ending was cute. I'm glad that Tony got better.
Yosem Tiva chapter 15 . 2/5/2009
wow ... that was an amazing story. i liked it very much and it was very deep ... i was in tears to see it end .. you also captured the charaters very good considering the situation. it was really good.. keep up the good work, and u definitely going as one of my favourite authors
LizzieJoe chapter 15 . 2/5/2009
aw wo what story should so be published for real

x
Murgy31 chapter 15 . 1/26/2009
That was an awesome story!