Reviews for There Is No Chance
Hawki chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Have to wonder how Obi-Wan could have been in a position to meet Elan again after the rise of the Empire, or how he knew Kenobi was a Jedi, but this being a oneshot, I'll spare you nerd rants/analysis. Guessing you're more familiar with 'Star Wars' EU material anyway...

Overall, it's a nice idea, but I feel that it could have been more. Simply a longer length maybe. Then again, I can't really talk in that area... 0_0
laloga chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Awww...very nice! I like the the line that you picked the title from, it sounds very Jedi-y. (Or Jedi-like? Jedi-esque? Jedi-ish? Eh, you get the idea...)

Thanks!
PenKnifeName chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Ehehe! This had so better be Elan Sleazebaggano!

(Keep it up, Nemonus)
BetaReject chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Wow that was neat seeing how Obi-Wan's simple gesture had such a positive and profound effect on the Balosar. I'm so glad he was able to witness a little of the good he has done bear fruitation.
Mathematica chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Aww, your review left me stunned! It's lovely to know that you hold me in such high regard, and it brought a smile to my face before breakfast. For that alone, you must be credited :D

This piece, for me, is simply brilliant in the way that it somehow manages to capture Obi-Wan's character after ROTS in just a few simple words. I especially loved the idea of the Balosar still remembering him years later, despite the fact that they only met for thirty seconds ...

"Perhaps the Balosar saw the lie on Obi-Wan’s face, but he broke their stare to watch his family."

That line is just ... so powerful for me, because it just sets the entire tone of the piece. You write so well that I can actually picture the scene happening, even though you don't describe anything about the surroundings, so kudos to you

Faves, mon amie.
Devsash chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Aww, that's so sad! But still very well-written! Good job!
MarieThea chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Aw, that's sad. Awesome, but sad!
Rya Likao chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
L like the idea. Its realy good.
pronker chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
" ... spoke softly, as any would who spoke such words." Such a concise turn of phrase, here and of course I enjoy any post-Purge Obi-Wan revelation.