Reviews for The Driver
Simon chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
Naruto you BAKA! D:
Why the HELL would you do that?!
God DAMMIT Naruto. :(
the Moon our Witness chapter 24 . 5/23/2013
oh please please update again! 0:
Lady Spain chapter 24 . 1/19/2013
Update asap pleaseee?
jlim1031 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Interesting story. Really enjoying the twists and turns. Hope the Uchiha brothers get their act together soon.
Pecha Pichu chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
Just wondering, why is an American Restaurant called Chidori?
Lady Spain chapter 25 . 8/9/2012
Update pleaseee
kikyotwosoul chapter 25 . 4/15/2012
When you update next I wants moreh bitch. Don't make meh wipe chu.
catiemon chapter 24 . 5/12/2011
more! :)
vertically-lacking chapter 15 . 5/6/2011
This story is really good. The plot is unique and the begining was hilarious. But the spelling and grammar leaves much to be desired. The story itself is becoming somewhat jumbled up beacause the little grammar mistakes are adding up. It's at the point were I have to decipher the meaning of every paragraph and frankly, that's a turn off. you ought to get someone to check it or maybe rewrite it because personally, I do want to continue reading till the end.

not meaning to offend, just wanted to point that out.

And why does naruto give in to neji so quickly? it seems a bit out of charactor, I figured honesty is another golden rule to him, you know, part of his overall moral code.
myrandomnesslife chapter 25 . 5/5/2011
Omg I love this story, their are a lot of errors but I understand them, I really want a sasunaru Lemon as well as a narusasu one I believe the narusasu one should come first because of the way Sasuke has been rejecting him the whole time and his denial, anyways I look forward to the next chapters :))
Noella Ardath chapter 24 . 3/5/2011
when i read this one time i was crying the next time i was laughing, and the final i was gawking.. I really want to read mooooore
iiLover chapter 24 . 12/9/2010
I absolutely love your story pls write more! Sasunaru forever!
SuNrIsEmAsSacRe chapter 24 . 12/5/2010
cadywise chapter 24 . 12/5/2010
OMg yaaaay Itachixsai. I am soooo looking forward to it, that and Sasuke telling Naruto how he really feels yay. Love this story.
vanroku chapter 23 . 11/27/2010
I have a feeling no one has said a damn thing about this story and it's lack of... well... good writing. There's typos everywhere, grammatical errors, and this chapter doesn't even have any quotation marks.

And not one person has said anything.

I think you should invest in a beta, and no, not the beta you had before that did nothing to make this fic acceptable, a good beta that will point out the fact that you need QUOTATIONS.

Take this review however you want, I don't care, and I'm probably not coming back to read the next chapter.