Reviews for 101 Series: Chase 101
Katty.164 chapter 13 . 5/6/2009
i liked it. glad their together
Ronmione x3 chapter 13 . 5/5/2009
FINALLY! -) YESS.

Can't wait to see what else is gonna come up, can anything possible go wrong for Choey now? xD
Katty.164 chapter 12 . 4/30/2009
i loved this chapter!
Ronmione x3 chapter 12 . 4/30/2009
EEK, yay! HE'S BACK. And that better be Zoey at the door, haha!

(And I seriously loved the fact that Logan has all Dana's stuff, HUGE Dogan shipper right here. xD)
Ronmione x3 chapter 11 . 4/27/2009
I DID NOT think he was dreaming, oh man. xD

GRR, Chase needs to go back to her, poor Zoey. -(

Hoping for an update pretty soon!
Katty.164 chapter 11 . 4/26/2009
i liked this chapter.
Ronmione x3 chapter 10 . 4/25/2009
AWHH, yay, Chase is gonna give her a chance. -)

But it says "complete," is it already over, AWW? ;-b
Ilira chapter 9 . 12/10/2008
-:sniffle sniffle:-

did your really have to be so... so... ANGSTY?

dude, i was freaking out there...

nice story though _

Ja Ne,

sk8r
daddysgirl1211 chapter 9 . 10/3/2008
oh my effing god was that chases buddy from england that was killed
Ronmione x3 chapter 9 . 9/21/2008
OHNO, poor Zoey. -(

Update very soon!
daddysgirl1211 chapter 7 . 9/20/2008
i like the new Chase he sticks up for himself which is something that he almost never did in the show, keep writing its good, does chase still keep in touch with his friends from england
daddysgirl1211 chapter 8 . 9/20/2008
is there gonna be a sequel
Ronmione x3 chapter 7 . 9/17/2008
C'MON CHASE, go to Zoey. xD

But I really feel your pain, I thought Chasing Zoey was a wreck, Chase was my favorite, and his five minutes were NOT enough. -( But I LOVE watching the first three seasons, especially season two, for some reason. Keep writing, I love it!
TivaAPLightning chapter 6 . 7/11/2008
this story is kind of strange but it is very interesting and I would love to read more.
felicia1075 chapter 5 . 7/6/2008
I will admit, I hated chapter 4, even though I'm not a big Zoey fan the way I read it there seemed to be a lot of hate coming from Chase and I didn't like it and wasn't planning to keep reading but I couldn't help myself and I'm glad I read chapter 5 because the plot thickens...now I'm really interested to see where you are going with this.
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »