Reviews for 101 Series: Chase 101
mw208 chapter 5 . 7/6/2008
freakin awesome story, update soon!
mizzromance chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
no offence or anything and i really dont mean to sound mean but i really dont like this story!

no one seems like themselves and i dont like how chase has become and oh i hate the whole lola chase thing

im sorry if that sounds mean but yea
Music of the wind chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
It was nice of Chase to stand up for Lola. I don't think he needed to sink to Chuck's levle by beating him up. I like the story I just think that Chase should calm down before he loses his repuation of being a nice friendly person. I also think that Zoey needs to talk to Chase. If Chase had remembered what Zoey told him before she broke up with him he wouldn't have used drugs to make himself look tougher. Not to mention now that he's stopped using the drugs he will become less muscular and could possibly get sick or go crazy. I hope you will update soon I really enjoyed the story.
Ronmione x3 chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
Wow, that's a very interesting spin on Chase, but I really hope that when he sees Zoey again, he goes back to his old, clumsy, boyish ways, because the new Chase seems so unfamiliar and... well, unChase-like! xD Please update soon, you've got me interested! -)
34 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3