Reviews for The Forgotten One
Anonymous chapter 26 . 3/21/2013
No offense, but I HATE YOU!
You had to leave a cliffhanger for six freaking months! What is wrong wit you? Sorry! Had to get that out! But the story is awesome! I reread it a lot! It would make me very, very happy if you update.
*Bambi eyes*
Pookiecorn chapter 26 . 1/7/2013
THIS IS REALLYYYY GOOD! Omg. Please please continue soon! The story is amazing! And your writing... :oo your fantastic3
ratherbereading125 chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
you made her look like angel and gazzy's older sister, makes me wonder . . .
Guest chapter 26 . 7/25/2012
YAY!Iggy's back XD i'm soooo happy*crying happy tears*T-T update soon I love it!
M.J. Ethreal chapter 26 . 7/4/2012
I totally just fell in love with this fanfic! I love the way you built up their relationship and let it seem so chaste for so long and then when they become so enthralled in eachother-you take it away so cruely (btw thats a compliment, you have good dynamics to the plot). Cannot wait to see more! Deffinately recommending this story to my friends! :)
The Queen Of Souls chapter 25 . 6/12/2012
You are TALENTED! No doubt about it. I know its been a year almost since you've updated, but PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE! I can't take leaving the story on a sour note!
jusa lilcrazE chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE OF IT BUT RIGHT NOW I HAVE TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL.(THE BELL IS ABOUT TO RING)I ALSO HAVE THE EOC TO WORK ON NEXT WEEK BUT KEEP WRITING.
S.Reid-J.Rathbone chapter 25 . 2/24/2012
Loving the story - please update soon
KitKatKatie95 chapter 24 . 8/28/2011
awww :( i almost cried reading this! I can't wait until the next chapter, great story :)
AreYouMAD chapter 24 . 8/23/2011
Assess that's so sad! But her new power is soo kewl! Idk if I should be sad or amazed... Oh well the story is getting really good so keep on writing! .
AreYouMAD chapter 23 . 8/16/2011
Kyaaaa! I really want to kno what's going to happen next! Plez update soon! Love the story! Keep on writing!
AreYouMAD chapter 22 . 8/3/2011
Yay! They're gonna leave that terrible place called school soon!

Story is getting really good keep on writing!
AreYouMAD chapter 21 . 7/26/2011
*wolf whistles* wow! That's all I can say wow!

I can't wait for the next chap! Keep on writing!
AreYouMAD chapter 20 . 7/20/2011
Ohhhh i can't wait for the next chapter! It's gettin purrty dang good! Keep on writing!
MangaMagic chapter 20 . 7/19/2011