Reviews for Three Little Words
Alana-kittychan chapter 2 . 12/18/2015
*crying over the last ones* Noo don't kill jazz or prowl off Noo not again *sobbing*

Good writing but Noo I just can't handle my fave bots dieing
Autobot Chromia chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
I got to 'He was gonna miss the U2 concert' and I went nuts! I Love U2? (LOL, Jazz says I Love you, Prowl says I love U2)

You should do more!
DreamWeaveBeliever chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
So sweet so sad so perfect I live the way the ficklets flowed into one another
Daye chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
This was incredible. I loved every moment. The transitions were so fluid, I could hear the slight changes as the universes switched in my head, Pit, I could feel it. You had me hanging on your every word and hungry for more. Thank you so much, it was gorgeous.
UsagiLovesDuochan chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
These were some really nice but also some really, really sad stories there. I think the most depressing fact was that the last tale of your little story gathering has been one of the sad ones. I have to admit it left me a bit with a hollow feeling. Poor Jazz, poor Prowl. Another story that broke my heart nearly as much was the one where Jazz woke up from his injuries, joking with Ratchet until he had to find out that Prowl died. That one was really, really sad, too.

But beside that the stories all together were well written and great ideas. What I espeically liked was the flow between each story you installed. The transition to the next small story was very fluent, well thought over and perfectly executed. It made the reading really easy and totally enjoyable.

Thank you very much for sharing your great ideas with us.

Sincerely

Usagi-Atemu-Tom /_\
pages.of.altaire chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
This is most unique. I've never read anything like it. The way you link the different pieces together is very interesting. :D

I love it! Prowl x Jazz forever. *peace sign*

~KW
permanentlyonfire chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
Horrible. I keep going from "YAY!" to "NO!" It's not fair. Why does your writing do this to me? T.T These are happy tears.
Kikizehfox chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
Oh my gosh. This story is so sweet. I love it!
Wol Lo chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
All hail the plot bunnies! This's so great!
Bluebird Soaring chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
The moments you capture with these little drabbles are so powerfully and beautifully written...even though we join a scene "already in action" so to speak, the word pictures draw me in and I can't help but get emotionally involved. Love them all, even the sad ones ) I hope you keep writing these two!
feeling brave chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
It's not often I come across a fic that can make me laugh and break my heart in the space of a page, but that is what you've created and I for one would be very happy to see more of these. Well done and thanks for sharing.
The lunatic who cares chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
O so many plot bunnies... And why are some of them staring at me now? Go away, I have enough to worry about!

Love this collection; the highs, lows, happiness, grief. All so well written and touching. Great job!
MandaMelon chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
You're style for this is really cool. I think a line was missing somewhere though.

Ah it was a mix of emotions reading those too though because one moment I'm reading a sad one, an the next it's happy, and my brain can't take all of it! XD So yeah, nice writting ad very cute.
Truth of Barricade chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
Very Nice. I really enjoyed this. I am so happy the bunnies came back. Hope you end up adding a third chapter. I hope you end on a happy bunny.
FireFly92 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008