Reviews for Harry Potter and the Fountain of Possibilities
Guest chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
comander kruge would not have let himseif be captured. a klingon would rather die than be captured, were you not aware of this.
Star Trek Oswald chapter 6 . 10/29/2011
For Hermione's Dad i always used John as his name. John Granger sounds kind of right. but i had three names lined up. David. John and Andrew. but in the end i picked John.
Fleet Admiral Evans chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
Nice job. But I don't like the idea of Hermione haveing a Klingon personality. Also, she would never call herself a "mudblood"
LadyKnightofCelestia chapter 6 . 7/9/2010
Gregory, which means watchful and alert. It would be good for a Dentist, and it would also be good for the father of a Klingon spirited woman.

Galen, healer.

Horatio, possibly from hour, time, season. appropriate more for warriors than dentists, but a good, geeky intelligent sounding name as well. The type of name you would associate with a guy who names his' daughter Hermione. A Shakespeare name, certainly.

Roland, famous land. Variant of another Shakespeare name.

Horatio Roland Granger would be a very good name for Hermione's dad.

I love your story! My only wish is that someone'd do a story of Picard raising Harry.
cyiusblack chapter 6 . 4/12/2010
update soon
Astra Leo chapter 5 . 9/13/2009
Wow, great story! Please continue writting! Can't wait to read more of this story! :)
Qtelatino1 chapter 5 . 8/12/2009
This story is getting very interesting. I see that you have brought together so many elements from the ST movies and with HP. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
michaelc100 chapter 4 . 9/9/2008
nice update

too bad yor chapters aren't longet, it would be interesting to read
michaelc100 chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
interesting chapter update
Williams chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
Fantastic start to a great series
michaelc100 chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
great chapter

cant wait to read more
michaelc100 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
interesting story so far

cant wait for chapter two