Reviews for Those Nights
Reidluver chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
This is probably the most beautiful story I've ever read about these three-seriously...I'm nearly crying at the beauty. You captured their relationships so well and it's perfect and I wanna see it animated and...mere words cannot describe how amazing this is. Seriously-this is one of the best stories I've ever read in my life.
Mafia Boss chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Kawaii !
Kiwee chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
That...was ridiculously sweet. One can only hope that this future is the one that will come true, hm? It's not all blood and gore and fights and death, but there's these heart-warming and utterly adorable moments, as well.
marblepanda chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
This was so cute! I loved reading the progression!
shufen2 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Aw. It was sweet and well-written. The way you tied the scenes together was good, too. And kudos for your spelling and grammar.
yoru-anime-yume chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I love this story...that's really all I can say...I also adored the last line in regular print. 3 love! Great job! :D
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
i see the friendship and the squinted pair~ahahahaha...that is hilarious!ahahaha

its really awesome and funny~!you can't believe how long before my face returned back to it's normal frown~fantastic story!definitely wonderful1
AmaranthineSolis chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Omg...It was so wonderful! It touched me how Tsuna worried about his family the whole time but made sure that no one noticed until he was with Gokudera and Yamamoto! Very Nice!
Arokat chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I do believe you have rendered me speechless. Enough so as to make me come out of hiding and actually review a story for the first time in probably a couple of years. I loved it, following the three from innocent adolescence to newly-mafia to seasoned veterans. The italicized interludes that transition the reader subtly on to the next scene, which is exactly the same but completely different at the same time. The way Gokudera can't cook, the way Tsuna can't watch scary movies; the way both Guardians always end up protecting the Tenth, even in their sleep.

Partway through the second section, when I tried to get back to my place from rereading a section near the beginning, I accidentally scrolled too far down and saw the third section. I hadn't thought there would be a -third- section; I was already plenty satisfied with the notion that one parallel would be enough to make me happy. Imagine my happiness upon discovering the last section. Then take into account that this is almost midnight, when every other member of my family is asleep. How am I supposed to explode silently? D:

Anyway. Thanks for writing such a sweet, sweet fic (and of course, 802759-implications are always welcome) to tide me over until the next time I feel the need for fluff. :3 Oh, and sorry for such an out-of-the-blue review - only almost a year after your story was written, no worries, right? ;

Cheers!

~Arokat
xaxaxi chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
amazing!one of the best i have ever read!
moedipus chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
592780-ish sandwich, literally. xD

Imagine if Mukuro were to intrude.
Secnarf chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
aw! that was so cute! I'm so in love with this story!
dancinginbloodiedshoes chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Hello darling, my my, it has been awhile hasn't it? I had almost forgotten what this accursed review font looked like... Lovely my dear, simply lovely. There really isn't anything else to say is there? I thought I'd crawl out of fanfic hiding and see exactly what your latest obsession was all about-hm...I admit to being a tad frightened of the implications dear. But you have always done an impeccable job of portraying oddly symbiotic relationships. Here's to you and your innocently obnoxious plot bunnies-I and all your readers, hope that they never cease to bother you. (Also, creepy accurate song-you'll have to let me have a listen) Loves, and congratulations on another adorable bit of fluff.
Ore no Naruto chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
I dunno what to say, so.. "Aww.."
Reticeo chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
aw

oh man that was so sweet

just amazing C: