Reviews for Resilience
Good chapter
wandamarie chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Wow good start thanks
adenoide chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
So Draco know Kai and he dream of him, we can think that Draco is a veela.
adenoide chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
What the headmaster did it's not Professional to write to Dumby about Harry Potter. If Kai choice to go to his school was his choice.
adenoide chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
I'm glad that Kai choose not going to England for his study.
Eryalk9 chapter 11 . 1/20/2014
Hello!
I discovered this story today, and I love it. I know that you want to abandon it and I'm not so goot at english to continue it, but I would like to be able read it again even if I don't have any conexion, so can you send it to me? It will be wonderfull, cause I like read and read again fics which I like. Thanks.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/20/2014
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ
FoxyJhai chapter 11 . 1/20/2014
I'm sorry to hear that you'll no longer be continuing this story, it's one of the few I'd always hoped would update. But people and interests change so I understand. If this story does get adopted will you be announcing by who? I'd like the chance to continue following this story. Anyways, I wish you all the best and I look forward to when you continue writing again.
Lizzybear54 chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
Really cute story so far! I can't wait to see what happens next! And i'm so glad that Ed and Kanaye are engaged! They're so cute together! :D
Can't wait for the next chapter! :)

Lizzy
1sunfun chapter 10 . 4/6/2013
Nice.
Silvermane1 chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
I hope Kai gets to meet padfoot and moony? Is Kai going to get a magical picture of James and Lily so he can talk to them. Can his adoptive parent blood adopt him?
Umbra Drachen chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Kanaye kinda reminds me of a mixture of jiroy and kikumaru eiji
Bipolar Lover chapter 10 . 7/5/2012
Darn writers block, hit it with a shovel, that usually works :)
Ok ideas to make you write... how about sirius kidnaps kai and spouts stuff about james and lily making kai think hes mad? that probably wont work though if ya dont want sirius to come across as the bad guy...
maybe kai can go to england while sirius is in china? you could do a time skip to the wedding where he has a flashback about gringotts. you could also get draco invited. maybe having some fluff.
maybe sirius'll crass the wedding?
sorry, my thoughts are pretty scattered at the moment... anyway update soon :)
Kunai Youki chapter 10 . 11/19/2011
80 MORE! Need...more...AWESOME!

I have found my latest Harry Potter Fanfiction OBSESSION~!

And it just so HAPPENS to be this story :D

The fact that it takes place in Japan and everything is cool, but it needs more Japanese words...I mean, they ARE living there after all,they have to use more than that. Especially at home. I mean, sheesh!

More Sooty and Kai interaction would be AWESOME and greatly appreciated, and it would be cooler if the reason they could talk was because he/she was a demon familiar, and just so happened to bond with him or something...I mean, seeing as there is no reason yet...3

Also, love the dads thing and the way you used the american terminology and japanese terminology for each respectively. It's just, so cool :3

Hmm, hmm, what else, what else...you could have Draco meet up with Harry while he goes to get his money from Diagon Alley, coz he's a Slytherin, and can do it! n.n b

Also, it would be cool to have Harry invite Draco to his fathers' wedding, after they get more acquainted. Ya know, like for a dance and whatnot :/3

Well,hoped any of my suggestions helped and please tell me if you're going to use any and well, just reply in general onegai~!

Kunai