Reviews for Too Many Potters
Abbey Whitlock chapter 1 . 8/4
i wish this had a second chapter, I love it so much.
SusannahMalfoy chapter 1 . 5/27
THIS is HOT!
Oh how I love the twins, and of course you know exactly how to write them... Absolutely perfect (as always).
Isolde Moonstone chapter 1 . 3/19
Fun story and concept; except it had to have been surreal when Harry & Draco shagged their own likenesses. What germinated this idea? Someone said 'go fuck yourselves' to them? LOL!
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 1 . 3/18
"Wow!" Hermione uttered, sitting back from her laptop and fanning herself.
"Wotcher, 'Mione?" Ginny asked as she and Susan came in.
"Just a rec from a friend of a friend of a friend," Hermione said, scooting back so the other two could read at her desk. She spent several minutes while they were busy with that wandering her 'muggle stuff' room, as she called the shielded space she kept anything remotely electronic, cleaning up random bits of spare flotsam, like broken quills, a bent nib, and spare scraps of parchment that had gravitated away from her normally neat desk. Binning it all, she got back to the other two's sides just as they finished with simultaneous sighs, followed by giggles.
"You KNOW we have to send these on to the W.i.t.c.h.e. girls, at least Irma and Elly," Susan smirked.
"Who do you think I got this from?" Hermione countered. "Lola told Hell, Hell told Pink, Pink told Hay who told the rest of them,, and the girls told me." Hermione's smirk threatened to split her face. "And believe you me, if the staring on the platform was any indication, we may get live replays of that snoggingat the end from the juniors in question."
"You don't mean ..?" Susan started.
"Yep!" Ginny giggled in reply. "Yearmates Al Potter and Scorpius Malfoy are, shall we say, proo is a multigenerational condition!" The three witches laughed, then went back to see what else their newest favorite author had wrought.

Wow, C D, Lttlelola wasn't kidding when she bragged about you. You've definitely given me a benchmark to aim for, HP fic-wise at the LEAST. Loved it, gonna go read a lot more, so catch ya on the flipsid, A J & friends.

P.S. Welcome to the ranks of the character-reviewed. Enjoy!
maddie chapter 1 . 3/6
Hahaha..brilliant story! I enjoyed it very much! _
Articuno chapter 1 . 1/11
Hot hot hot! I loved reading this one!
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
This is messed up, and I love it!
Fanfic-Critic1805 chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
This is an informal review as I never usually bother with one shots but nice job! Great plot concept and the description was amazing.
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
That was simultaneously creepy yet hot. I mean it just HAD to be creepy for Harry to see all those other Harrys getting it on with other people and stuff o.o
Roselle chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Cinderella this was basically kind of a cinderella remake but not and no one will ever convince me otherwise and also it was bloody fantastic i don't usually ship drarry but dAMN GURL.
Maria chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Ok...
I LOVE THIS FIC.
I LAUGHED SO HARD I ALMOST CRIED IT WAS AMAZINGLY HYSTERICAL.
I HAD SUCH A GOOD TIME READING IT! THANK YOU!
I know okay chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
That would be weird and hot having sex with someone that looks just like you.
lw117149 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014