Reviews for Too Many Potters
StowBandGeek chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
This is an amazing story. I loved it. I wouldn't mind if there were to be a sequel.
OnceUponAWinchester chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Amazing, hilarious and hot all at the same time. Well done!
TGyamiBakura chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
yay more! D: *huggles*
Pinkjimmychoos chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
What a spectacular story! Everything about this was just perfect. And wow, you can really write a sex scene! I loved the idea generally, it was so original but the way you managed to incorporate the other characters too was just genius. I loved polyjuiced Ron/Hermione. Just brilliant. *Adds to faves*
1227 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
amazing, fantastic, wonderful, we all should bow down to your greatness as a fanfic writer, you've heard it all before i'm sure. thank you for being awesome. you have quite the talent wit polyjuice stories. you should do more.
Dark-Night-Tigress chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
my oh my...

i'm quite surprised not to have read your work before. it's gorgeously done.
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Using Polyjuice Potion to set up this romance was amazing. It made the feelings and the scenes you described seem real.

You are really good at describing how each person really feels about the other while keeping them in character at the same time.

Kudos,

Jazzelyn Emory Roisin
WC43 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
This was wonderful!

Excellent premise, excellent writing, excellent end.

Loved it.
Callistus Revisited chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Oh. My. God. That was AWESOME! Fantastic! Love it!
Eusebius chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Gah! So freaking hot! Polyjuice potion has such wonderful sexual possibilities, doesn't it? Definitely sounds like the kind of party the twins would have. :)
I'm Just Drawn That Way chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
OMFG - This was wild, crazy, funny, and hotter than hell! I'm DYING!

Your stories come highly recommended, by the way. ;) Thank goodness there are so many of them. I look forward to working my way down your list...

xoxo,

-IJDTW
oOoJadedoOo chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
That was beyond any word I could up with to describe how totally awesome it was!
catlover28 chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
loved this one, it's definitely my favorite
cuteandnice chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Wow! amazing amazing. So original. Loved it!
sehne chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Excellent!

This was an amazing fic, I really loved it.
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »