Reviews for Too Many Potters
La Mariane chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
the erotic use of Polyjuice...*sigh and blush*

I think Harry should get his revenge on the twins and trick them into drinking Polyjuice with the hait of someone they're afraid of... what about their mother ? (it would only work if the Molly-twins were to meet their mother, of couse)
Eggman Oyu Castle chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
OHMYGOSH! That was crazy. It was so fun to read. It was confusing and crazy and hilarious reading the whole thing about the party and who was who and ... everything! It was so different and so ingenious and so brilliant! It was perfect. I would love to read another story with the same idea, (the whole polyjuice party thing! I soo loved/enjoyed it!) Sorry for rambling. :P Faves.
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Interesting plot - totally out of their, but enjoyable.
vampgoddesss chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
omg..that was AMAZING! wow...speechless..that was such an awesome fic...rly well written and ...wow
Windseeker2305 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
This was fantastic! I love it!
MikoGoddess chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Best party idea ever! I bet that was fun to write..having to keep up with who was who. I probably would've gotten lost, lol. I was slightly thrown off by people keeping their own voice though...did you do that on purpose? Or maybe that was a difference in the twins' potion? Anyway, definitely love it.
kelseymetro chapter 1 . 7/1/2008