Reviews for Too Many Potters
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
That was simultaneously creepy yet hot. I mean it just HAD to be creepy for Harry to see all those other Harrys getting it on with other people and stuff o.o
Roselle chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Cinderella this was basically kind of a cinderella remake but not and no one will ever convince me otherwise and also it was bloody fantastic i don't usually ship drarry but dAMN GURL.
Maria chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Ok...
I LOVE THIS FIC.
I LAUGHED SO HARD I ALMOST CRIED IT WAS AMAZINGLY HYSTERICAL.
I HAD SUCH A GOOD TIME READING IT! THANK YOU!
I know okay chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
That would be weird and hot having sex with someone that looks just like you.
lw117149 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Hilarious! Well done!
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
This is perfect!
jupimako chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
There should be a second chapter for this one. Yum.
MaiaAlcippe chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Needless to say that this was fantastic. The twins use of other's hair was rather smart in profitable gain. How could Harry not have known that his sexy doppelganger was Malfoy . Imbecile! Only Draco could be so sexy and know how to make Harry's hair calm down.
guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Yay! Perfect slash.
sinfulvodka chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
This is hilarious! I think it's one of the best (or the best) Drarry oneshot I've ever read. Thank you for the amazing story
xoxoxoxoxoxox chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Hehe that was great, I enjoyed reading who came as who, though that was really confusing. The sex scene was pretty good also, of course. But I wonder, don't they feel weird snogging/shagging with themselves? I mean it just sounds weird to me but whatever. Great fic, especially Draco's and Harry's confessions.
soldboyriley chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
该说是逆了我的cp么?但是的确是darco的身体上了harry的身体...作者大大辛苦了,变身这种人物名字超难写!
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I have a soft spot for Polyjuice fics. There's an awesome T rated one called "Owl Me, Maybe?" that this reminds me of, a little bit.
261 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »