Reviews for Too Many Potters
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I have a soft spot for Polyjuice fics. There's an awesome T rated one called "Owl Me, Maybe?" that this reminds me of, a little bit.
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Brilliant! :D omg I luv it!
Emelineee chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I loooooove this one! I really love the fact that they were the other one but had sex with their differents bodies, it's just amazing! I dream about a party like this, you had a brilliant idea! Of course, like always, I love the way you write, the way you make them live, all the descriptions and everything !
Mai Jim Oliver chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Oh my gooooosh. Super hot, funny(yeap, it really was, wasn't to AU to be that!) brilliant, clever and loveably. I really enjoyed myself! You're one of my favorite writers and you never let me down. Thank you!
Kisses,
Mai
Umbraic Skylark chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
...Wow. This is incredibly different from all the other Drarry stories I've read. The plot is very clever! I commend you for your imagination and creativity!
hyperspastic-superhero-girl chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Great story. So Harry to have no idea when it's completely obvious.
Crimefire chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Haha! Somehow, I found this really funny :O
But you may it interesting, but according to Pottermore, poly juice potion can last from 10 mins to 12 hours depending on how well its brewed :O
llamajo chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Holy shit! This might just be the best thing you have ever written! (In my opinion.) So devious, so hilarious, so mind blowingly awesome! This was seriously the best one shot I've ever read! Brilliant job!
GingerHannah chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This story was amazing. Polyjuice party is a totally cool idea. Laughed my arse off hearing who everyone came as.
tlg2001 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Wow, that was quite an entertaining story. Absolutely loved it..
dXrXaXrXrXy chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Er, Ok. That was weird.
DW03 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Hahahaha, amazing!Loved.
Srienia chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
That must be a strange sensation for Harry. While he hasn't really had sex with the other party goers they have had sex with him. .

Great fic, too bad that Harry needed the list to figure out who it was with all the clues.
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »