Reviews for Too Many Potters
whatdoessnowbecome chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
What a nice story. It was fun, creative, and hot.

Thank you.
walkingby521 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This was practically perfect in every way! Funny, smart, cheeky, and featured my favorite boys. SO GOOD!
Dancing Roses and Sunny Rain chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
LUUUUUUUUUUURRRRVE IT! :D
alfamky chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
mmm~delicious!

This was a devious plot, I do like the last part, really, well written with immaculate description, a nice, complete plot wrapped up into a one-shot, my favorite kind!
Kialandi chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Lovely, my god! What an end!
Tajala chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Haha *lol*. Love the twins and all the Potters... Great fic.

~Tajala
Despoina. Tiko-chan chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Totally awesome!
chem-faerie chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
This was such a fun read :) you have fabulous ideas!
Aralune chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
It was so so funny! You're a genius! Sweet and sexy!wonderful,wonderfuk one-shot!
Don't Diss Einstein chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
The adorableness of these two in your writing has turned my insides into something reminiscent of warm, molten marshmellows. You're killing me with this here! HOW do you make them so adorable together? *squees*
Sheri Contrary chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I'm giggling hysterically over the Ron/Hermione thing. "...he seems to have formed an unhealthy attachment to the breasts." Hehe.

BTW...this fic gives me another fic idea (because it's similar). I know you said you don't do requests, but...well...the idea made me laugh and I thought that only YOU could write it. )

Hmm. I'm surprised that the twins haven't found a way to transfer duplicate voices with the Polyjuice. That's always bothered me, because...how many people can make his/her voice sound like the person they're turning into? I think JKR was remiss when inventing Polyjuice.

MORE hysterical giggles from me...for the Fred/George/Angelina/Fleur/two Harrys thing.

Goodness...it would be soooo weird to watch yourself snogging someone. Hehe.

3 it!
vacantaccount000 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
That one's awesome!

Harry playing mean was hot ;D And he should definitely take fashion tips from Draco xD

Adn the last sentence was brilliant, as usual!
SuperCali chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Wink wink. Loved it.
musme chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
nice and cut!
sir omes chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
great plot idea!

i've read dozens of your fics now and am embarrassed to say this is the first review i've left for you, but i must tell you how much i admire the originality of your stories. i really do 3 i've read so many hp fics, and i truly admire the sheer variety of plot ideas that you've come up with. other times, i simply love the way you reinvent old faves (like veela harry/draco).

i find your style to be straightforwardly engaging, and i'm always happy when i read your interpretations of harry/draco romance.

here's to you :)