Reviews for The King takes a Queen
xyz chapter 34 . 11/24/2013
This is a nice story.

But..
I needs a beta. There are some mistakes that dim the pleasure of reading it. (e.g. tale/tail)

Thank you for sharing!
Wudelfin chapter 34 . 11/15/2013
This was such a fun read! Thx so much for sharing.
VSL chapter 34 . 9/29/2013
Beautiful story though I wish there had been more time for romancing. The drama was well done however and the story pleasing.
Lozzarooni chapter 34 . 7/13/2013
Do you know I might be addicted to your stories? I have two more lined up in my browser ready to start attacking fervently. I thought this was great, although I admit that the final chapters depicting Karen's death were very upsetting for me and I was reminded of the death of my own mother. I cried for about half an hour after reading that.

Loved the appearance of Daisy and Della in this one too - albeit as creatures different to how they are in Hurts Like Hell. You obviously invest a lot of time in creating your character backgrounds and histories of the Fae families that you've created and that's dedication at it's best. Thanks for another great read.
Moonlight-Wanderer88 chapter 34 . 5/29/2013
I am both ecstatic and sad its over! This was an amazing read and an awesome tale! Great job!
Moonlight-Wanderer88 chapter 19 . 5/29/2013
Its official . . . I'm balling, lol
Moonlight-Wanderer88 chapter 17 . 5/29/2013
I normally save the reviews for the end of stories, but this one touched me. I've never read a FF capable of making me cry before, but this one did. Great job
Honoria Granger chapter 14 . 3/13/2013
L-U-N-G-E, not "lung." Drives. Me. Crazy.
Honoria Granger chapter 9 . 3/13/2013
I am totally loving this story, but I do wish your spelling, grammar and punctuation were better, so that I don't have to spend many moments trying to figure out what you're trying to tell me...
Silv3rfox chapter 34 . 9/4/2012
Hi, i loved this story it was awesome! Are you making a sequel? I'm really dying to know what happens after their marriage?
01000000000100010000000 chapter 34 . 8/18/2012
I loved it. just like i love all you stories.
01000000000100010000000 chapter 8 . 8/17/2012
did he just say would you like to sleep with me this night?
RavennaAngelline chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I cried like a baby during this. Fantastic! Loved it!
Lady Hiroko chapter 34 . 3/4/2012
Interesting, I'll give you that. I like however I feel like you rushed the ending. Sarah never showed any suspicion of Margo until the very end. You should have had her show tell-tell signs of it throughout the fic. Also, she accepts Jareth's help too easy (Toby too). From what I gathered, she never expected Jareth to be Master Dianann so there's no real reason for her to accept Jareth. And what's with Linda getting with Keegahn? First she tries to beat him off with a bat and next they're getting hitched.

Other than the grammar, spelling, and word misusage-which needs fixed badly-it's a bit blurred in some areas and that needs to be fixed too. Oh and when you use French (most, such as myself, are French-illiterate), add a mini-dictionary at the end so readers don't have to stop and look it up; ruins the flow.
Lady Hiroko chapter 10 . 3/1/2012
Interesting but extremely poorly written. You had spelling errors, grammar errors, and word misusage. It is very painful to follow. All the different scenes all mesh together. I have to reread it and sometimes pause to figure out who's where, who's doing what and/or whom, among other things. All in all, GET A BETA! Or go back and edit. There's no excuse why this has the spelling and grammar of a 6 yr old.