Reviews for The King takes a Queen
He will knock four times chapter 12 . 2/28
So a small critique:
You seem to have a problem with differentiating homonyms. Or misspelling certain words that are close enough.
For example:
Quiet-silence
Quite- "that's quite enough"
Sometimes you put quite where quiet belongs

Or:
Bear feet vrs bare feet
the story changes a bit when I say she had bear feet doesn't it?

You also consistently misspell definitely as 'defiantly'.
You are a fantasies writer and I know if you watch out for these problems you'll be even better.
Chocopocky91 chapter 34 . 2/23
definitely needs a sequel o
Changeling with a Pen chapter 34 . 12/2/2014
Wow, I really do love your Labyrinth fics. I also love how you put bits of your Celtic trad in here! Praise Danu 3
This fix made me really want to take up fencing! And ah! How I wish Jareth was my martial arts Master! *swoon*
Poor Sarah….
Guest chapter 34 . 8/17/2014
Please have a sequel!
xyz chapter 34 . 11/24/2013
This is a nice story.

But..
I needs a beta. There are some mistakes that dim the pleasure of reading it. (e.g. tale/tail)

Thank you for sharing!
Wudelfin chapter 34 . 11/15/2013
This was such a fun read! Thx so much for sharing.
VSL chapter 34 . 9/29/2013
Beautiful story though I wish there had been more time for romancing. The drama was well done however and the story pleasing.
Lozzarooni chapter 34 . 7/13/2013
Do you know I might be addicted to your stories? I have two more lined up in my browser ready to start attacking fervently. I thought this was great, although I admit that the final chapters depicting Karen's death were very upsetting for me and I was reminded of the death of my own mother. I cried for about half an hour after reading that.

Loved the appearance of Daisy and Della in this one too - albeit as creatures different to how they are in Hurts Like Hell. You obviously invest a lot of time in creating your character backgrounds and histories of the Fae families that you've created and that's dedication at it's best. Thanks for another great read.
Moonlight-Wanderer88 chapter 34 . 5/29/2013
I am both ecstatic and sad its over! This was an amazing read and an awesome tale! Great job!
Moonlight-Wanderer88 chapter 19 . 5/29/2013
Its official . . . I'm balling, lol
Moonlight-Wanderer88 chapter 17 . 5/29/2013
I normally save the reviews for the end of stories, but this one touched me. I've never read a FF capable of making me cry before, but this one did. Great job
Honoria Granger chapter 14 . 3/13/2013
L-U-N-G-E, not "lung." Drives. Me. Crazy.
Honoria Granger chapter 9 . 3/13/2013
I am totally loving this story, but I do wish your spelling, grammar and punctuation were better, so that I don't have to spend many moments trying to figure out what you're trying to tell me...
Silv3rfox chapter 34 . 9/4/2012
Hi, i loved this story it was awesome! Are you making a sequel? I'm really dying to know what happens after their marriage?
01000000000100010000000 chapter 34 . 8/18/2012
I loved it. just like i love all you stories.