Reviews for The King takes a Queen
Lady Knight of VT chapter 34 . 7/9
It took me two days to read this due to real-world obligations, and it was so hard to stop! I kept thinking "I'll just read to the end of this chapter and the stopping point will be less interesting than this chapter"...and before I knew it I would be two more chapters ahead. It was (as always!) well-written and this time extra emotional as well; I cried when Karen died.
I can't believe how much French my brain retained from high school! I only had to look up a few words. It's such a pretty language :)
Amazing work!
Few spelling mistakes, but as usual, you spin a great yarn. I love your work! :3 please keep writing!
Oh my goodness you are awesome!
He will knock four times chapter 12 . 2/28
So a small critique:
You seem to have a problem with differentiating homonyms. Or misspelling certain words that are close enough.
For example:
Quite- "that's quite enough"
Sometimes you put quite where quiet belongs

Bear feet vrs bare feet
the story changes a bit when I say she had bear feet doesn't it?

You also consistently misspell definitely as 'defiantly'.
You are a fantasies writer and I know if you watch out for these problems you'll be even better.
Chocopocky91 chapter 34 . 2/23
definitely needs a sequel o
Changeling with a Pen chapter 34 . 12/2/2014
Wow, I really do love your Labyrinth fics. I also love how you put bits of your Celtic trad in here! Praise Danu 3
This fix made me really want to take up fencing! And ah! How I wish Jareth was my martial arts Master! *swoon*
Poor Sarah….
Guest chapter 34 . 8/17/2014
Please have a sequel!
xyz chapter 34 . 11/24/2013
This is a nice story.

I needs a beta. There are some mistakes that dim the pleasure of reading it. (e.g. tale/tail)

Thank you for sharing!
Traveling Muse chapter 34 . 11/15/2013
This was such a fun read! Thx so much for sharing.
VSL chapter 34 . 9/29/2013
Beautiful story though I wish there had been more time for romancing. The drama was well done however and the story pleasing.
Lozzarooni chapter 34 . 7/13/2013
Do you know I might be addicted to your stories? I have two more lined up in my browser ready to start attacking fervently. I thought this was great, although I admit that the final chapters depicting Karen's death were very upsetting for me and I was reminded of the death of my own mother. I cried for about half an hour after reading that.

Loved the appearance of Daisy and Della in this one too - albeit as creatures different to how they are in Hurts Like Hell. You obviously invest a lot of time in creating your character backgrounds and histories of the Fae families that you've created and that's dedication at it's best. Thanks for another great read.
WritersWaywardSoul chapter 34 . 5/29/2013
I am both ecstatic and sad its over! This was an amazing read and an awesome tale! Great job!
WritersWaywardSoul chapter 19 . 5/29/2013
Its official . . . I'm balling, lol
WritersWaywardSoul chapter 17 . 5/29/2013
I normally save the reviews for the end of stories, but this one touched me. I've never read a FF capable of making me cry before, but this one did. Great job
Honoria Granger chapter 14 . 3/13/2013
L-U-N-G-E, not "lung." Drives. Me. Crazy.