Reviews for The King takes a Queen
BowieQueen chapter 34 . 9/4/2020
I enjoyed this. Not my usual fare but it kept me hooked. Thank you.
Astarria chapter 34 . 9/3/2019
Loved it.

Work full of humanity and the problems coming with it.
Also the evil is rightfully punished at the end so xP

Thank you for your work!
Sajobst chapter 34 . 3/3/2019
It was UH-MAY-ZING! I absolutely looooved it! I wish I could see more of her life after her marriage. Like children etc. and seeing more of her mom and sarah’s reaction but all in all it was a great storyline and wonderfully written. I couldn’t wait to get to the end and once there I didn’t want it to end. Beautiful!️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
Frivolities chapter 34 . 12/23/2018
Wow! This was such a good, engaging story. I loved that they both grew and changed. Thank you!
rachel.olsenwilliams chapter 34 . 8/14/2018
I was worried for a moment that you wouldn't be able to wrap up all of the loose ends but I shouldn't have. You actually reduced me to tears more than once :) This was lovely.
mena8384 chapter 34 . 3/5/2018
This was an amazing story! Thank you.
Guest chapter 34 . 11/19/2017
Woah this was a great story and amazingly told. I did however get lost sometimes while reading, it’s was kind of hard to tell who was talking, and the scene switches while nicely done, need some kind of mark to show a switch of frame of a switch in scenery. Other than that I really and truly loved this work. Please don’t stop writing, we need more lovely stories in the world.
LoreLorelei chapter 6 . 10/27/2017
As the world falls down...
LadySeradeRETURNS chapter 15 . 6/10/2016
My first review, but this chapter had me in honest tears.

Beautiful and touching.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 34 . 1/24/2016
Another well written story, Lady Scribe. You know how to keep one riveted. This is one I have read more than once and will read again. The sadness and tears wrung out in some of the chapters is amazing. I feel that you have a real talent in writing these stories. I thank you for sharing them. I hope that you will not lose your muse or inspiration with the death of David Bowie. To me no one else is or could be The Goblin King.
BaconBaker chapter 34 . 7/9/2015
It took me two days to read this due to real-world obligations, and it was so hard to stop! I kept thinking "I'll just read to the end of this chapter and the stopping point will be less interesting than this chapter"...and before I knew it I would be two more chapters ahead. It was (as always!) well-written and this time extra emotional as well; I cried when Karen died.
I can't believe how much French my brain retained from high school! I only had to look up a few words. It's such a pretty language :)
Amazing work!
Guest chapter 34 . 4/18/2015
Few spelling mistakes, but as usual, you spin a great yarn. I love your work! :3 please keep writing!
Guest chapter 34 . 4/18/2015
Oh my goodness you are awesome!
He will knock four times chapter 12 . 2/28/2015
So a small critique:
You seem to have a problem with differentiating homonyms. Or misspelling certain words that are close enough.
For example:
Quiet-silence
Quite- "that's quite enough"
Sometimes you put quite where quiet belongs

Or:
Bear feet vrs bare feet
the story changes a bit when I say she had bear feet doesn't it?

You also consistently misspell definitely as 'defiantly'.
You are a fantasies writer and I know if you watch out for these problems you'll be even better.
Chocopocky91 chapter 34 . 2/23/2015
definitely needs a sequel o