Reviews for Brought to the Brink
Belice chapter 14 . 12/10/2020
good story...nice 'warm' ending with Dave
Guest chapter 14 . 10/11/2015
I enjoyed your story very much. Thank you for posting it.
NickTonyK chapter 14 . 9/18/2015
I enjoyed this story. It was very well written and in character. My only concern was that the doctor is Jennifer and not Carson. (But that's just a personal preference! ) Thanks for writing!
Vadercat chapter 14 . 7/26/2014
this was a really good story. I think you should write another John & David story. You have managed to capture a brotherly feeling throughout the story. Maybe another adventure or a recovery story where John spends more time with Dave and his finance?
cmtaylor531 chapter 14 . 1/27/2014
This story was so interesting. I love stories where we get a look into Dave/John relationship.
SGAmvmm chapter 14 . 8/22/2012
I love this story. Thank for writing this story and for including Dave. I like how you presented John's relatinoship with his family. Thank you again.
sherry57 chapter 14 . 12/24/2011
I know it's been a long time since you wrote this story or any others and I don't know if you even read reviews to it anymore but , if I haven't already commented on this story, I read it again today as I wanted a good old fashioned Sheppard whump story and this certainly filled the description. Dave being in it and tghe relationshipo between them as well as all th eloyalty from everyone on Atlantis...all of this pushes all the right buttons for me! Thanks for this story, which I've read often and love every time, perhaps even a little more each time!

Have a great, merry, happy, healthy and fun Christmas!
sheppardlover928 chapter 14 . 4/13/2011
I just finished this story and it was terrific! Love the Shep whump-it was so intense I got kind of queasy with the intensity of John's torture (never like those whipping scenes, marring John's beautiful back!)...Thought it was clever to incorporate John's relationship with his dad and brother in his torture and then its significance in his healing, bringing David to Atlantis to mend John's psyche so his body could heal..Bittersweet that the mental anguish Bric'ien meant to inflict on John actually forced the reconciliation of his relationship with his deceased father and reestablish his connection with his brother! Sweet!
flyboyfan23 chapter 14 . 9/10/2009
gotta say this is one of my favorite stories. if i ever want something to read that i know i'll enjoy i read this :) thanks for sharing w/ us
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 9 . 2/26/2009
all i can say is wow, i mean its a wonderful story thanks for writing it. very emotional. :)
crossMyheartHope2Spy chapter 9 . 1/13/2009
i really like how u got david into it and how he is reacting

hope he a john make up

dont tell me thought

im going to keep reading

crossMyheartHope2Spy chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
do we get to see what the team is thinking while sheppard is mia?

u dont have to answer i read on

crossMyheartHope2Spy chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
wo ho oho

shepards last but not last stand

i like it

very very goo

cant wait to read the next chapters

kjnh chapter 14 . 9/11/2008
Just finished reading the last of your stories posted here and must say enjoyed them all very much. Like the way that you write the characters, and the storylines work really well. Am looking forward to more, hoping for more of Sheppard and his brother. Thank you very much but please don't keep is waiting too long for more
faldo chapter 14 . 8/24/2008
I have only just discovered this story - I enjoyed it very much and wanted to let you know. You whump Shep very well and look forward to reading some more of your work. Thanks - and keep it coming!