Reviews for It was Heaven, Right Smack in the Middle of Hell
twilight shoes chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
I really like this.

It had me all sad and weepy because Edward was going to off himself since he gave up Bella, but then they were both dead, together and happy, which dried the tears in my eyes and cued the warmfuzzies.

...And then Jacob walks in, thus providing both comic relief and a "WTF?" moment rolled into one happy little package!

All in all, bravo. ]
kooshie chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Another awesome one shot. This one literally had me in tears the first 3/4 of it. But a sweet and funny ending to seal it all up.

But I was a little confused about the ending. Did they really die and go to a heaven that looked like their meadow? So that would mean that Jacob had followed Bella when she left the wedding and he somehow had an accident too or maybe killed himself after she died in the accident?

Or was it that somehow kind-spirited angels had saved Edward and Bella and brought them to the safe place in their meadow? Or maybe the Volturi took sympathy on them and brought them there? And somehow, maybe, Jacob was searching for them following their scent and ended up finding the meadow too?

Gah, but Edward had said at the meadow that it was like they hadn't died at all and that they were human again.

Please explain it to me? Maybe the answer is simple but I just refuse to accept the fact that they're all dead. Lol. I guess, I need to hear it straight from the writer herself.
Nya chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
hilarious ending!
Darkchyld1980 chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
I was hoping that this was going to be the prequel to your other one-shot "You Play WIth Fire & It's Gonna Burn You". Still loved it though, and it brought a couple of tears to my eyes! Keep writing the good stuff, you have a talent!
what-about-edward chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHA! that was sad right up until the end and then it got funny! you should totally continue this into a story because it would make a good plot.
a muggle named Caity chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Great job with this oneshot! You definitely had me tearing up there for most of this. I absolutely adore the ending though, Jacob invading their meadow and all. Hahah.
twilight-is-lovee chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
AWE! That made me tear up!

But the end was SWEET!

I would've been disappointed if Edward had died and Bella had lived.

I'm glad that even though they both died, they died together.

Together forever.

HAA! And the last part was funny.

What the hell was Jacob doing there?

It was Heaven. Right smack in the middle of hell.

:D

At least Edward and Bella get to be together forreevver! :D
twilights.exoticbeauty chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
OMG! That was so funny and romantic and sad! I cannot believe how amazing that was! The end was great because it was all romantic and then so funny with Jacob ! I usually hate these they went to heaven ones but I love this!
Aldara Gaea chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
*gasp*

Oh the Jacob bit was good. At the end I meant. It took me a while to figure out where you might be taking the story (I kept thinking, well so much for 'I'm fiercely Team Edward') but I liked it. If (by some nightmarish chance) Bella had chosen Jacob, that's almost exactly what I'd expect to have happened.

*sigh* And just imagining a warm, blushing, green-eyed Edward is so worth thinking that Bella might actually stay with Jake...
spicehnoodles chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
hahaha!

at least they had their moment...

you ruined it Jacob!

*singing* I'm in Team Edward!
EAMC Love chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
This was really good. I was listening to the song (Running Away) while reading it and I just cried when I figured out it was Jacob Bella was marrying and Edward was leaving, the ending brought a big smile to my face. :)
isacz chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
hahaha wow LOVE it! great job! :);):)
Grace in Chaos chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Well, that was definately one of my favorite stories. I even cried while reading it. Great job!
Remilyon chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
This is just plain mean and you know it.
lasweetie chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Wow, this was SUCH a great story! I was near tears, it was very well-written. Good job!
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »