Reviews for It was Heaven, Right Smack in the Middle of Hell
sirodro chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Oh my goodness what a roller coaster of emotion I am on right now. Good grief...I am feeling so many different things I cannot even begin to communicate them to you. I felt happy, sad, confused, angry, happy again, sad again then pissed! I don't want Jacob anywhere NEAR them, even heaven! I am very much team Edward. I want Edward and Bella together...forever...period. Jacob (for me anyways)IS NOT part of the equation or ever shall be.

What power you have in your writing that you illicit such emotion from me, a huge fan. Seriously, consider being a writer and getting yourself published!

I cannot stand the thought of Jacob with them in heaven...I know this is a one shot and all but for me...I need either my own mind to change this ending or something. I really need to put this in perspective.

Thank you for this one shot, despite the fact I hate Jacob.

LittleStarThingys chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
"JACOB?" ROFL! It was great!
xElizabethAshley chapter 1 . 7/1/2008

It was cute until the ending.. LOL :D

Darn dog always has to ruin everything..

JK :)
Awesomeness 101 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
CowgirlKelly chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
WOW that was really good. I'm crying right now! Lol i really really really likeit though. good job!
Rosette-Cullen chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Oh wow, I was tearing up in the middle of this. It was beautiful, with a humourous ending. I loved it. You are an amazing sadistic writer. I love all of your work. I read the Naruto one you did, I don't even like that show, but I loved the way you wrote it.
Mrs.IsabellaSwanCullen chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Oh my gosh, that was hilarious, but sad at the same time. The end was hilarious. "JACOB?"

Haha. Love it!