Reviews for Grace
slmncpm chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
what a great story, thank you for sharing it.
Cotto chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I read this story from a printed download from NHA, and I totally liked it!
The only thing I found wrong with the beliefs of Fr. O'Rourke is his 'feminist/paganist' ideas, but, a gentle response is what I believe would get through to him Much faster, due to his seeming loyal service to the Lord.
I have to say; this story was as a cold drink in a 'biological battle zone', I would know.
Hey, maybe the closest someone can get to Hell is dispair! (or as I often call that state of being: perdition.)
I liked it, for the most part, I really did like it, and do!
I could tell immediately that, essentially the spirit possessing Willow was actually the Original Villain- Lucifer,,, that's right, it was the Devil who the First was based upon; heavily! NO KIDDING about the danger Miss Rosenberg was in!
Well Written, My good man!
Well Done, Sir or Ma'am! This is a Great Story!
That's all I could think of; aside from what prevailant rumors?
Signed:
Cotto.
Jay chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
very beautiful. sad and reassuring at the same time.

one of the only fanfics i really loved in a long time

xfbuffyfan13 chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
loved it, very original. can't wait to read some of your other works.
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
I can't believe I missed this story! It certainly explains a lot about Willow. Possession is a much better metaphor for her behavior than all that magical addiction crap Jerk Whedon and the writers tried to shovel down our throats in season sux. Thanks for the B/W goodness.
HonorH chapter 1 . 10/29/2001
I truly enjoyed this one. Father O'Rourke was a great original character, very real. What he had to say to Buffy really hit home. Even though this is bound to get Jossed, I love this as a solution to the Willow arc and to Buffy's despair. Great work!
anna2 chapter 1 . 10/29/2001
Lovely take on Willow going dark and something I think the show should consider. Great job!
Diana chapter 1 . 10/28/2001