Reviews for Laugh Lines
IntenseShipper chapter 1 . 1/7
One word

Awwwwwwww!
Drarrylover331 chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
3 You are absolutely amazing.
Diddleymaz chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Sweet
Child of the Rune chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Aww wow! That was amazing!
It was really cute and fluffy, as the description said, and I am pleasantly drowned. Cause, you know, of how much sense that made. More than this...

Anyway. Your story was so cute! And in character, which is normally hard to pull off. And the flashbacks meld perfectly into the story.

And I don't know if my fave was the lake scene, or the Christmas... either way, you have a fantastic fic here! It's again amazing.
And I am probably a little late here reviewing.. but still. It's stunning!

Seeya! xoxoxo child
Kialandi chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
What a lovely oneshot! Really sweet
Dreaming Maya chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
THIS WAS SO ADORABLE! You make againg sound almost pleasant ... I wish the rest of the world thought the same, so I wouldn't be plagued with anti-wrinkle cream commercials on T.V ...
LunaticV chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
lol.. that was beautiful
saya.sen chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I love all the cute Draco Harry stuff you've written!
Stephosaur chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
omg this story made me gigle like soo happy!

it was so fluffy and sweet!

shot and i thought wrimkles were a bad thing!

but dare i say it...they are cute!

great work!

oh happy late thnaksgiving!
AlmightySeaKelp chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Ha, I've just realized that it's been awhile since this was uploaded... I hope you don't mind my reviewing it. :3

First off, your writing is just lovely. Very smooth and flowing. Second, it's hard to pull off flashback oneshots, and you've done this beautifully. A lot of stories for this pairing are written, honestly, with characters who just *aren't* Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy; They're usually too mushy and demonstrative. You've written the arrogant stubbornness that is Draco with exceptional skill. And the story's still sweet, too! I'm jealous. :3

Well, there it is for a long-overdue review!
Dragon Soarer chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Aww, that was really cute! Usually I'm not a big fan of adult Draco/Harry stories, but this was full of fluff and I loved it! :) I laughed out loud when I read that Draco was only worried because he'd gotten wrinkles... that is so like him, one has to wonder why I didn't expect it! And all the flashbacks were really cute, especially their first kiss and their firrst christmas. :) I love that you finished it with the picture of their christmas kiss, too.
Mrs.JasperCullen4ever chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Aw tht was so sweet! I love it!
Simplicity Is Bliss chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
This is absurdly cute. :)
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
This was very sweet... I really enjoyed the fic and hope you keep up the great writing!
XquidditchxbeaterX chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
aw, soo sweet!lol, i'm like a huge fan of fluff, so i can easily say tht this was an awesome story!LOVED IT!rite more like this!there seemes to be a shortage of fluffy stories, too many angsts!oh, n my fav part was the christmas!