Reviews for Normal to be a freak
NeKo and Tori in one chapter 1 . 4/2
Oh I love this! This is pretty in character, the Dursleys would have hated a gay son, and Dudley would probably try and hide it until his consciousness would drive him to end an engagement. I love that Harry finds him and helps not only by getting him the basic necessities and the possibility to get back on his feet, but also emotional heeling, because he seems to have a lot of internalised homophobia and that is just a too common heart break.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
This one is nice. Thank you :-)
Siddystar101 chapter 1 . 1/24/2017
"That last line, "there's something in everyone thats not normal..."i love it. its amazing and awesome and right. I wish you'd done a second chapter.
The Silverdark Knight chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
And that, fellow readers, is poetry in life.
q.thews chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Great ending words (what a bore otherwise).
Thank you for sharing.
Gleas chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Wonderful little snippet!
GuidingHand chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
It's good to be normal...in a freaky way. Good story.
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
I wish the was longer than I one shot
SharpPointyThings chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Dammit I'm crying. Actual tears. This is perfect, absolutely amazing. Incredibly sweet and heart wrenchingly beautiful. Dear lord, the FEELS! This is my favorite story on the ENTIRE site!
Saskatcheran chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
and life moves on.
Savita chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
wonderful piece! I am reading this quite early in the morning today! nice to start my day with this...
Chimebelle chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Aww this is so sweet. Harry us a mster at tweaking words... artfully.
Zialema chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I just... I just trip over your text, and I really love it. Really, I'm serious. I love the message you convey through it.
Sorry for my bad english, I hope you did understand me, but I'm french so... '
Well. Really good story.
QueenRiver chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
This is such a wonderful piece of work. I bow to you!
Angelix.onix.luna chapter 1 . 1/31/2014