Reviews for The One thats Ten Years on
laraandkurtisfan97 chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
It's Richard isn't it. It's kinda obvious seen as he's the only person who's a main ex that didny show up.

Good story.

laraandkurtisfan97
Yokai Hebitori chapter 8 . 3/1/2009
Great Update!

Seriously, I really did not know that there was a holiday called 'Red Nose Day'-sounds interesting...I guess you do learn something new everyday.

(_) Yokai
TheCorsairsTatoo chapter 8 . 2/27/2009
Im really excited for this next story... Let's do this thing.
Ai to Kofuku chapter 7 . 9/20/2008
good. good. awesome. will read ur sequel
Yokai Hebitori chapter 7 . 9/5/2008
This ending was perfect-it was funny and entertaining, but I do hope that there will be a sequel. Nice Job!

~Yokai Summoner (_)
cazbop123 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
I thought it was really good!
Ai to Kofuku chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
love it.
z12387t5akjsh chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
OMG, Mikes dead? NO!

I like this though. :)
Exintaris chapter 7 . 8/20/2008
I have been criticised for anglicisms, and this is wide open to the same criticism - and like others, you fail to realise that Ross cannot get married in a church becasuse he is not a Christian (nor, obviously, is Monica, nor Rachel in fact)! A bit more research needed (which would also have told you that Americans do not refer to vicars, or even mums - Americans say m*o*m). At least you got tuxedo right.

Other than that, a dramatic and heartwarming end.
TheCorsairsTatoo chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
This is an amazing story!
Yokai Hebitori chapter 6 . 7/7/2008
I KNEW IT! (_)

I had a feeling that it was Richard Burke, mostly cause you hinted in your last chapter, "...the man that they all thought would be long gone." (which Richard was probably the only character who dated Monica, and still may not have liked losing her to Chandler.)

Well, that's really good stuff, you got going. Keep it up!

(_)

Yokai Summoner
Brandi1979 chapter 6 . 7/7/2008
AH! Ur killing! I LOVE this story! Please more more more! :D:D:D
Exintaris chapter 6 . 7/7/2008
I was thinking Pete would have had the resources to do something like this, but Richard was my other choice, and he would be more natural to buy the Gellers' old house. Of course Richard would know who Ross was, so Chandler's plan is bound to be better.

Face the fears - yes, that's Monica.

Couldn't *have* done it without you. It may sound like of when people say it, but that makes no sense. Also, you've managed to underline your entire text, and you have a thing about apostrophes - leaving them out.
Yokai Hebitori chapter 5 . 7/6/2008
I liking this story more and more, and poor Chandler. Hopefully, it'll work out in the end. Also, I wonder who is the man that they all thought would be long gone. Hm...Well, I guess I'll have to wait

(_)

Yokai Summoner
Brandi1979 chapter 5 . 7/6/2008
MORE MORE MORE! please! Loving this story Budz... LOVING it!