Reviews for Sense and Sensuality
the ending was THE BEST
the ending was soo made me CRY
the ENDING was just sooo made me VERY CRY.
just sombody chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
oh, the end was so sweet! the lemon was not so bad eaither, but i read alot of your stories (im just to shy to review) and i think you can do better
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
not bad. a little corny, but not bad for someone who's never written a lemon.
Mrs.JeffreeStar chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
So beautiful
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Oh, wow.

Hello, my name is Separate Entity and I have a cast of fictional characters from assorted locations running amok both in and out of my head. No, I am not crazy, but imaginary Carlisle HAS tried to diagnose me with imaginary schizophrenia. I have tried (and so have imaginary Abby and imaginary Esme) to convince him otherwise, but it doesn't work. At least, it didn't until I pointed out that I COULDN'T think they were real, why would I go out of my way to say they were imaginary?

This is VERY good.

I?

Moi?

Yours Truly?

Here.

I would also like to introduce you to *takes deep breath* Imaginary Carlisle?

Imaginary Esme?

Imaginary Jasper?

Shh! I'm MEDITATING!

Imaginary Edward?

Imaginary Rosalie?

Can I get back to doing my hair now?

Imaginary Emmett?

Yo.

Imaginary Grover?

APPLES!

Imaginary Nico?

*Imaginary Nico wakes up* Huh? Hey, what's every imaginary body doing here?

Imaginary Thalia?

Hi.

Imaginary Percy?

Imaginary Annabeth?

Present and accounted for.

Imaginary Tyson?

Imaginary Gasman?

Umm... Excuse me.

Imaginary Iggy?

Imaginary Nudge?

OOH, OOH, is this going to be in a review? I've always wanted to be in one of those things. Is it? Is it? Is it?

Imaginary Lissa?

Mm-hm?

Imaginary McGee?

Imaginary McGee?

Hello? Are you there?

Okay, we are missing imaginary McGee. I repeat we are missing-

HEY, WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE MY TURN?

One imaginary Abby, present and accounted for.

And many imaginary others.

Random Saying For The Chapter: When life gives you lemons, make grape juice and sit around listening to people ask you how you did it.
kristenjaymas chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
wat does ot mean when you say "Because she was dying the next day. im cunfussed. that appens a lot lol
Finnster chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
Reported to the webmasters for abuse. This is not a real chapter.
LLCool T chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
You do have a point, most m rated stuff, are things Bella and Edward wouldn't do. Nice idea. I also wanted everyone to know of my sillyness. In the end of the first chapter when it said Bella was dieing the next day I was like what. Then about a minute later I realized, they mean dieing then changing into a Vamp. Sometimes I'm so slow.
Casey chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
lol reviewing is paramount. that's not just the name of a production studio? it has real meaning? i learned something new today then. P

and another lol to "she... felt his muscle and soul" cuz that definitely went with the joke emmett told and jasper corrected.

i really love how you had them making love and not just doing the bad f-word that you said. i'm glad you intended to do it too cuz without all the details it just seems more intimate and i don't feel like i'm losing my own virginity as i'm reading it. so, good job! this is just the kind of fic i need to tie me over before breaking dawn comes out.

the only criticism i have is that the whole thing with them having sex is that edward is scared he will hurt bella. i would have liked to see that. even just a little because that really is a big deal and to see them both make it out to the other side completely unharmed is part of the reason everyone is so into them being together for the first time as a couple. this happens in practically every other fic like this too but just having edward have a slight moment of hesitation as he fights for control is really good too. i guess everyone does it because you could totally see him doing it. he's control isn't flawless and to see him hve a moment of weakness makes the moment too.

hope that constructive enough criticism for yah. breaking dawn in less than 24 hours. wo!
BG chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
I seriously did not appreciate the use of scenes from "The Notebook" in this story. You tried way too hard to make the stories fit and it seemed as though you didn't even write most of it for that reason. Try writing your own stories next time.
hopelessromantic37 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I totally agree. Edward and Bella are too innocent and inexperienced to be total sluts their first time. I love the Notebook! I drew some of my inspiration from there too! Great word choice too. I love the unexpected words like "traipsed" "feinted" "delve" "corporeal delicacy" and "diamond-imbibed". I can see your dedication. Keep it up.
KarenSoul chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
Not to sound stupid or anything,

but would you mind telling me what a lemon is? I see it everywhere.

Aside from that, I love this story. It's really great.
tktktktktk chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
okay, so you want to know a fix-up, right?

well, there is only one thing i'd have to say, which is, watch for spelling and wrong words. but that's an easy fix! but great job anways!