Reviews for The Unusual Suspects
hsr62 chapter 3 . 6/12
c
Arw165 chapter 12 . 8/8/2015
I shouldn't have read the epilogue, it only makes you wait for sequel that will probably never be written. Too bad, but story's good. I recommend it to all hurt!Dean-lovers.
Zinfer chapter 9 . 8/7/2011
I loved the way u described the nailing scene. It's exactly how I'd imagine myself thinking in that situation but not how I'd think to write it. Almighty! Reading on!
TheKritty chapter 12 . 9/11/2009
What a great story!I LOVE the idea with that Choro-whatever and I was always wondering what it is that's torturing Dean. I liked the hurt!Dean very much, and also the brotherly love was intense and well written.

Oh and the humor! I had to laugh SO much! For example:

"Yeah, but you're forgetting that it was me she tried to suffocate in a love embrace with her...things."

Sam waived his hands broadly in front of his chest.

"Aw, man! I so do not want that image in my head!"

- I totally would love to see that scene in the show...man *smirk*

You captured the boys very well, and also Missouri was fitting and in character!

Oh and I liked the epilogue!That Bob guy...a creepy one!

Very well done!

Kritty
brihana25 chapter 12 . 6/17/2009
This was... just incredible. Absolutely incredible. I seriously don't think there are enough words to describe just how much I enjoyed this.

Thank you so, so much for writing it.
CuteLioness chapter 12 . 12/9/2008
Awesome story man! I can't quite believe it's only your second. Please tell me there's going to be a sequel?

CL
MozeyMo chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
got me gripped now cant wait to read on ...
Jovonne chapter 12 . 8/19/2008
Loved it! Gripping story and the Epilogue, damn. Didn't see that coming :-)
AquarianNightSky chapter 12 . 7/30/2008
I knew there had to be something about bob! O... good story.

Toodles!

Sky

P.S. My condolences for your father.
Enkidu07 chapter 12 . 7/26/2008
Very cool. This was a great story. I read half before vacation and then the rest was here when I returned - sucked me in! I am going to have to go reread from the beginning... LOVED IT!
A maze thing chapter 12 . 7/21/2008
Yay! They are getting a much needed rest, relaxation, and time to forgive themselves. I'm a little curious as to what those few days at Missouri's house will turn out to be. Since she can pick on Dean now that he's better. But, that was a great ending.

That epilogue...does that mean there'll be a sequel? I really enjoyed it, you explained Bob's role in the story, more in depth then just the location of his house. I wonder if the Choronzon will want revenge...and what will happen since Kane tainted its birth line.

This was an awesome story! I truly loved it! And you're a magnificent author! I hope you keep writing more stories!
A maze thing chapter 11 . 7/21/2008
Wow, you are too good at this! You are so descriptive, everything is laid out. I can picture everything soo clearly, even the gore.

Aw, I loved how Sam went through a few moments of being under the Choronzon's control. He understood what Dean was dealing with and I hope it makes it easier for Sam to fully forgive Dean for what happened before.

Yay! Go Sam! I'm glad to see that they have killed the Choronzon! And both of the Winchesters saving each other! Good thing they both have each other's back. And whoa, the Choronzon wanted Sam! I didn't see that coming. Good twist.

I really love this story! (Sorry for not reviewing before, I haven't been near a computer in 6 days) Now I must go read the next chapter!
Mizackles chapter 12 . 7/20/2008
**mega applause**

The brothers relatonship has always been special to me...and you certainly more than do justice to it.

I thoroughly enjoyed all chaps! Every word in fact!

Very tricky epilogue...I didn't see that coming! At all! Cool!

Ya gotta write more Wendy...please!

**hugs**
PADavis chapter 12 . 7/18/2008
I'm so horribly behind I just read chs 7 - 12 in one wonderful gulp. That was some seriously whumped Dean, and a spectacularly wonderful evil thingy. Your descriptions of the ritual, the things ability to charm and seduce, and its grotesque appearance were all just full of spooky goodness. I loved the story! And the chainsaw - of course Dean wants one. And we should all make sure he gets one.

Congratulations on your second fic. The epilogue - when he tasted it? Gross. The End? Maybe not - what a great horror movie ending, so yeah I loved that too.

Phoebe

Phoebe
Mizackles chapter 11 . 7/18/2008
!OMG!

Loved the gory grossness...the high tension...the boys in trouble!

Chain-saw welding Sam...mega awesome!

You rock my world! :)