Reviews for Good Girl, Gone Bad
CONTINUE THE STORY! :D
LenyRehim chapter 10 . 3/15
Me encanto mucho, y vaya que si fue bastante dramatico
No habĂ­a leido un fic de Hotaru y Setsuna
Guest chapter 9 . 9/13/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY NOW! :D
IT IS SO HOT AND VERY INTERESTING! ;)
Kez chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Love this story and this pairing! Please write more for them.. :D

Just one thing.. What was Setsuna coming back for? At the start of this chapter Haruka asks if she's coming back for.. and Setsuna cuts her off..

What did she come back for good for?

SPIN OFF POSSIBILITY? grasping at straws maybe but really hope you right more for this pairing :)

Thanks!
Transcendentalist Tangencies chapter 10 . 12/15/2012
This is cute! :)
DandelionKing chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I am excited for the Setsuna/Hotaru theme. I am having some difficulties with Hotaru's internal dialogue. Several fanfic authors enjoy that strategy. I have come across some fanfics that allow the reader to fill in the possibility of that dialogue without having it be explicit, a blush here, a shy glance, a chill at the accidental brush of hands all without open reflection. For me, it helps to build anticipation and the endearment of such moments as well as their future culmination. As an added plus it does not break the moment. I would love to read one of your future fics that utilize this style. May I hope for it? Also, the Chibi Usa confusion in the family, LOL! Excellent, because, it is a believable assumption. :D
ShotgunNeko chapter 10 . 1/16/2012
awesome ending thanx for the ride
ShotgunNeko chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
purplefeline0675 lmao im hugging my plush diana stuffie and laughing ahhhh cant wait to see where this goes very entertaining
ShotgunNeko chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
BAM! TAKE THAT SETSUNA...geez sets is kinda being a bitch about this...she should be trying to work things out if she cared...ahhhhh omg diana! lol diana diana...i wouldnt mind a hotaru-diana pairing...i hope she gets her tail lmao ahhhh anyways nice job again
ShotgunNeko chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
this story is awesome! i think i read part of it before but it was unfinished i love this pairing! thanx for the inspiration ;)
Princess Of Souls chapter 10 . 9/27/2011
:) ! AW!
wingsofseyfert12 chapter 10 . 8/18/2011
This is a sweet story. It has a good amount of angst and drama to keep the reader interested and I'll say, I was interested.

A few things to point out. Personally, I think you made Setsuna a bit too immature. I don't find Setsuna reacting to Hotaru the way she did by saying mean things and ignoring her. I think that she would have handled differently...perhaps not as harsh. In all honesty, I think Sets would have told Michiru and Haruka right away the moment Hotaru made her intentions clear. That, or she would leave and hide in her Time Chamber or something for a bit of time in an attempt to see whether Hotaru cools down or not.

But that was about the only gripe I had with the story. I love the fact that Michiru and Harkura are like real parents in here. They care deeply for Hotaru and are appalled by Setsuna's behavior. This adds a bit of a realistic element. Too many authors would have probably had Uranus and Neptune accept the union with no problem, but that's not how real life works. Parents will be parents. I especially like how Haruka became the "man" of the house and conceded to Setsusna's and Hotaru's relationship, but with firm restrictions, just like any over protective father would.

All in all, this story was a joy to read. Great job.
msrylife chapter 10 . 6/20/2011
It is a nice story u have here. I personally like Setsuna and Hotaru. Puting them toghether is not a bad idea at all. It is a sweet story and i enjoyed reading it. It would be lovely if u could provide us with a one shot sequel to complete it. Thanks alot for a good reading time.
batcat4eternity chapter 10 . 11/8/2010
Loved it! :D
sacha chapter 9 . 6/3/2009
oh shit nuggets. lol i KNEW it, i knew it, i knew. oohh the irony lol. fantastico...i wonder whats too come? until next time..i bid the farewell and happy writing :)