Reviews for Forward Motion
charmony chapter 12 . 8/9/2012
Tricksy this one, very tricksy. First time I read it I was like huh? Why would Bluesun just let Mal go. Knowing what I know now, I was able to read this from a different perspective and I have to say that I admire greatly your clear forward planning in what is to come. Poor Simon, having to do what he did to protect them at the cabin, but so very glad that everything worked out well in the end. Great job!
Whyt Wulf chapter 12 . 3/21/2009
Slummin,

Well, it's been a long time, and I missed our men and women terribly. But life is finally settling down in my little part of the 'Verse, and I fully intend to read every word you've written since my abrupt disappearance. Could be I'll even write a bit myself, if I can break past this mental roadblock I've been battling for so long.

I loved the story, as I do everything you write. I truly enjoy the fact that you manage to mix in Joss's style of humor while telling such dark stories. I look forward to the next, which I believe I'll start now.

Bravo!
librarywitch chapter 12 . 8/26/2008
Oh thanks for another wonderful adventure. I am about to the point of nuking those Blue dudes from orbit though. 'Bout time they got their comupence. Well done as always!
azarathangel chapter 12 . 8/9/2008
oh dear what in the sphincter of hell did they do to mal? WHAT I TELL YOU, WHAT? altered genetic makeup so all his future children will be loyal to blue sun and armed with triggers? shortened his lifespan by a decade? STOLEN A KIDNEY? oh the possibilities.. this was a GREAT story and i'm so glad i didn't have to wait for the last four chapters day by day and instead just read them in a block they were all marvelous! onto the next story! -Ash
CanadianAbby chapter 12 . 7/14/2008
Wow, another story over. Great writing as always and great character development. I'm really anxious to find out what they did to Mal, but I'm very excited for their next adventure with the crew of the Hit or Miss. You and MidnightObsidian make a great team :)
bladefax chapter 12 . 7/12/2008
Killer story...no typos. Well written...keep up the great work.
Boombaye chapter 12 . 7/12/2008
'Monstrously long' ?

You are correct.
Boombaye chapter 11 . 7/11/2008
Yay ! You updated again !

We love you ! *crickets chirping*
CanadianAbby chapter 11 . 7/11/2008
Hm...what would they have done to Mal. Oh this is gonna bite people in the pigu very hard. Heh. Especially if River lets the weapon out. I'm glad you update so regularily. Might drive me crazy trying to figure out what comes next! LOL
Boombaye chapter 10 . 7/11/2008
4ct10n plz ?

No, really, I need action.

Surprisingly well written for an actionless chapter o.O
penguinlover chapter 10 . 7/10/2008
If everyone on -if even HALF the people on , actually-wrote as well as you do, and stayed as true to the characters as you do, well, the internet would be a better place. Of course, I would also waste a lot more time here...

At any rate, this story is truly excellent. I eagerly await the future installments.
bladefax chapter 10 . 7/10/2008
Great story...love the character development. More Please!
Boombaye chapter 9 . 7/9/2008

Jamming...Strawberry jam ?

Interrogation.

ASAP.
CanadianAbby chapter 8 . 7/8/2008
Whew! Your stories keep me on the edge on my seat. Don't have time to write much, but I swear your stories keep getting better and better.