Reviews for Flashback
sorabhsorabh chapter 9 . 8/1
It was...just awesome perfect i don't have words to say it but chapter 8 would be better ending through
Raven's home universe is called Azarath. Azar is probably like it's leader. The only thing I know about Azar is that he or she taught Raven how to use her powers and control them. I like this story too!
SO SAD chapter 9 . 3/14
that ending made me cry. im not joking, it made me ball my eyes out... so sad
RavenSerendipity chapter 9 . 10/28/2014
Duuuuuuudeeeeee! This was like one of the best fanfics I've read. I am just... :O Wow. This was EPIC and I never use that word to describe things bc its a bit overused but this story truly was that... So you get it teice. This. Story. Was. EPIC.
Dolly chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
Metal slugtarma chapter 9 . 9/8/2014
Wow that was really something good job really enjoyed it
EllaBeyond chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
This was so good! I absolutely loved every part of it from the way you made everything so believable in their world to the cute little comedic moments that helped relieve some of the tension. I really got attatched to Tyler and when he 'died' I was on the verge of sobbing. This deserves to be a movie! Very nicely done!
Raven Roth chapter 8 . 3/13/2014
Ummmmm, towards the bottom, you, uh, spelled "grabbed"with a "c". It's at the part when it says "a little annoyed Raven *grabbed* the small communicator from the nightstand...". Just thought I'd point that out!

Raven, out.
BartWLewis chapter 9 . 5/3/2013
This story was amazing.
Gem-of-Scath chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
This was an amazing story, and I loved reading every bit of it :)
Stardiouses chapter 9 . 1/15/2013
I can not explain how much did I enjoy your fic, I mean, it was so full of emotions. It was serious but it wasn't it in a dark way. I don't know how to say, the plot, the characterization, the Echrid story, the end of the world in that way, Tyler, I was so happy and moved :'( at his death. I also thought that when he met his parents it was like an aftermath (life after death) or something like that.
This really must to be in a movie, it would be so freacking amazing and well, I can't describe how well-written and perfect this story was. I'm not a native speaker (I'm Argentinian) so it kinda limit me right now at writing this review.
Thanks :)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
Wow. I'm speachless. That was Wow. I have to admit: I cried when Tyler died. I'm a big sap that way; once I've grown used to a character and basically love them, when something bad happens to them I just lose it. Oh well. That's just one of the many reasons of WHY I love this so much. You were able to create a character I could love, and for that I applaud you.
Katwizzle chapter 9 . 5/24/2012
amazing love it!
LoversForeverTogether chapter 5 . 8/12/2011
Omg, Frank sent him to the notebook! Haha! Wait till they start watching it and see all the umm... Snogging to the next level parts. XD Oh, they are so gonna start making out during the movie! xD
New york Mike chapter 9 . 6/19/2011
I loved the whole story,just read it today but what i dont understand isthe death of changed the future dosnt it mean that he will exist only in a better version of the world he used to live?