Reviews for Flashback
RavenSerendipity chapter 9 . 10/28/2014
Duuuuuuudeeeeee! This was like one of the best fanfics I've read. I am just... :O Wow. This was EPIC and I never use that word to describe things bc its a bit overused but this story truly was that... So you get it teice. This. Story. Was. EPIC.
Dolly chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
Bellissimo.
Metal slugtarma chapter 9 . 9/8/2014
Wow that was really something good job really enjoyed it
gleeclare99 chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
This was so good! I absolutely loved every part of it from the way you made everything so believable in their world to the cute little comedic moments that helped relieve some of the tension. I really got attatched to Tyler and when he 'died' I was on the verge of sobbing. This deserves to be a movie! Very nicely done!
Raven Roth chapter 8 . 3/13/2014
Ummmmm, towards the bottom, you, uh, spelled "grabbed"with a "c". It's at the part when it says "a little annoyed Raven *grabbed* the small communicator from the nightstand...". Just thought I'd point that out!

Raven, out.
BartWLewis chapter 9 . 5/3/2013
This story was amazing.
LilRDashie chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
This was an amazing story, and I loved reading every bit of it :)
Stardiouses chapter 9 . 1/15/2013
I can not explain how much did I enjoy your fic, I mean, it was so full of emotions. It was serious but it wasn't it in a dark way. I don't know how to say, the plot, the characterization, the Echrid story, the end of the world in that way, Tyler, I was so happy and moved :'( at his death. I also thought that when he met his parents it was like an aftermath (life after death) or something like that.
This really must to be in a movie, it would be so freacking amazing and well, I can't describe how well-written and perfect this story was. I'm not a native speaker (I'm Argentinian) so it kinda limit me right now at writing this review.
Thanks :)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
Wow. I'm speachless. That was just...so...powerful. Wow. I have to admit: I cried when Tyler died. I'm a big sap that way; once I've grown used to a character and basically love them, when something bad happens to them I just lose it. Oh well. That's just one of the many reasons of WHY I love this so much. You were able to create a character I could love, and for that I applaud you.
Katwizzle chapter 9 . 5/24/2012
amazing love it!
LoversForeverTogether chapter 5 . 8/12/2011
Omg, Frank sent him to the notebook! Haha! Wait till they start watching it and see all the umm... Snogging to the next level parts. XD Oh, they are so gonna start making out during the movie! xD
New york Mike chapter 9 . 6/19/2011
I loved the whole story,just read it today but what i dont understand isthe death of changed the future dosnt it mean that he will exist only in a better version of the world he used to live?
Dude Your Awesome8 chapter 9 . 5/20/2011
This was really an AMAZING story! Everything was written out great and I cried in the ending so great work :,]
Magical.Misses.Mistoffelees chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
I don't understand .

what's the joke? i don't get it :( and i feel kinda a stupid because it seems like it would be really really obvious
Butterfree chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
I love how you didn't emphasize that whole 'Raven and Beast Boy's son' point in any annoying way. The reaction as well as how the two were affected by it was very believable, yet not so hindering that it kept the adventure side of the plot from moving forward or worse, be forgotten completely. I really think this story is shapping out well.

You also did an awesome job at that scene where Beast Boy was thinking about the whole situation. I can tell that you have a real skill with putting each character's personality into the way the text is told. I felt like I could feel a little bit of what these two characters were feeling, and the fact that you expressed their friendship before moving on to romance was a nice touch as well.

That old man(Frank) in the end was very touching...I just love his short appearance in the story and I can really see how Beast Boy develops a bit from meeting him. I haven't read many Teen Titans fanfictions with authors that have the ability to add such sentimental(in a good way) and 3-dimensional characters halfway through and honestly, it was very refreshing.

Though, you seem to use on-going sentences a bit too much in the action/fighting scenes. It makes it really hard to comprehend what's going on a lot of the time. That's really the only major thing you need to work on(writting out action scenes).

~ CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)