Reviews for Life After Death
Noone2162 chapter 4 . 11/24/2016
You magnificent bastard, thank you for this chapter. I Bloody LOVED it.
Lowenweiss chapter 14 . 12/8/2015
Nicely done. You have an engaging plot, and the characters are true to type.

Hope you keep ( kept ? ) writing
Avalonemyst chapter 4 . 3/9/2015
Enjoyed this.
MyRandomName chapter 12 . 9/15/2013
really great story
Gandalf chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
This was contradicted by The End of Time.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
A good beginning here - I'm just starting to read. I have a minor quibble: the Doctor is swallowing twice before he puts the rod into the Eye of Harmony; he may have easily really done that, but some admission from the author that it was a repeated action would sound better. :-) But, as I said, that's just minor.
The way the Doctor speaks here sounds like Nine - if you have not seen the film, it makes sense, but it also makes sense in that the war undoubtedly made him into the man that Nine would be... In a way, I think that shows good writing: words on the screen conveying the sense of a specific character!
admiraljoshhar chapter 12 . 1/16/2013
This was an excellent story, superbly written throughout, and a great way to bridge the 8th and 9th Doctor! I especially liked the ending, tying in with the 2005 pilot. I hope to read more soon!
Izzyaro chapter 12 . 8/24/2012
I really enjoyed this. Your charcterisation of the Doctor was very good, and I liked his interaction with the DS9 staff. Great job.
Avalonemyst chapter 12 . 7/23/2012
I have decided to add u to my fav authors I wish I could have double favorites. Not only was I entertained by the story but by your muses as well. I loved ur OC! and how you blended the Doctor so well into the world of DS9. I would love to see more interactions between the Doctor and the Trill keep up the good work
Paxloria chapter 14 . 6/16/2012
That was cute. Especially those two scene bits with Jack and Quark.
Paxloria chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
This was a good story and you ened it really well to.

Its a good read.
Paxloria chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
Great chapter.
em3kitty chapter 14 . 6/8/2012
alright, this is like the 10th time i have read this story.. i absolutly LOVE it!
mark3232 chapter 8 . 4/8/2012
According to one Doctor Who book, the Haemovores from The Curse of Fenric inspired Dracula..

This does make a lot of stuff about Doctor Who up, especially about the Time War. Good thing there's a real Doctor Who/Star Trek crossover coming. Assimilation 2.
Pinfeathers chapter 12 . 1/1/2012
Lovely story, I really enjoyed it! I particularly liked the bit with the Q. I've been wondering lately how a meeting between Q and the Doctor would go.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »