Reviews for Colorblind
Stars of Gold chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Awesome concept. The only thing is that needs a little work is spelling. Grammar, too, come to think of it. No worries; it's nothing a beta can't fix :D

Stars of Gold
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Shippers are people who support a particular pairing, canon or not. If you ship that pairing it means you like that pairing. I'm guessing you ship Kayashima/Natatsu, for example. I love your sweet fics, by the way.
Amethyst Veil chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Nice story! I really like the way you write. I wish you would continue though. It just leaves you hanging...
OMG-its-a-pen chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Ne... I liked it...but...at the same time I didn't. I think its just because these two are my favorite characters. I think it makes me jealous o.o

I wish I could help with the 'shippers' thing, but I'm not too sure either '
Akilina-chan chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Aw, that was kute! I've always adored Kayashima and Nakatsu...they're my favorites. :3

Great job writing it! I really enjoyed reading it!

Akilina-chan
Celare chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
AWW.

Adorably cute, very well written, and in character. Marvelous job.
drinksforthewholehouse chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Aw! Good work!
Shadow Cloud 0 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I just read this and was really impressed with your writing and the idea of Kayashima being 'colorblind' when it comes to his own aura. It's already fascinating to read stuff about him, and there needs to be more Nakatsu/Kayashima XD
Dyodoro chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Eh? You should continue this... ;_; Great story, though ;D
sana-chan9 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
1. very good, nicely written.

2. nakatsu is blonde...his real hair color is black

3. shippers are worshippers, only abbreviated. normally people call themselves shippers, referring to a certain couple.

ex: i am an AkuRoku shipper. meaning, i worship Akuroku fanfics, pictures, etc.

D
Askafroa chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Wow. I really liked your story. Well I also love Hana-Kimi, but this story was really good. I hope there might be a sequel? Anyways really good job. I lovedit. ]

Summermmer
Boys Should Kiss Boys More chapter 1 . 7/8/2008

love this pairing, and i like how you portrayed Taiki's speech!

yay

faving
ShimChangmin chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Hey, I Loved it soo much! I absolutely adore this pairing. You never see very many good fics with Nakatsu and Kayashima, but yours was the best! Are you gonna make a sequel?
carnifax chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
YES. I love this pairing, but there are never any stories about it. You just made my day, because this was very, very good. I'm sad there was no "I love you" "I love you too!" moment, but (besides being REALLY cheesy) that moment doesn't often work with this pairing.

"Ship" is basically the word "worship", without the "wor-" at the front. Much like "worship" can be used for different things (worship a god, going to worship, worship for a religion), a person can "(wor)ship" a pairing, "(wor)ship" a fandom, etcetera etcetera. A shipper is one of us crazy kids who do the (wor)shipping.

Anywho, keep shippin' this ship ("keep writing this pairing"), 'cause it's fantastic.

Carnifax
Sologirl102 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
that was very good. I am very fond of this pairing, and the way you wrote it made me happy.

Shippers are people who support a certain pairing/couple, or ship. I ship Nanba/Nakao, and if there was some sort of cutesy nickname for the pairing, like the Pageant Boys, I'd be a pageant shipper. Or at least, that's what I believe the term means. If I'm wrong, that would be very embarrassing. Oh, and PAGEANT BOYS FOREVER!