Reviews for The Nest of a Sparrow

CUTENESS OVERLOAD! AAAAAAAAAAARRRRGHHH!
Molly1002 chapter 36 . 1/28/2011
Aww! I loved it! It's hard to imagine "Captain" Jack Sparrow as a child XD
Molly1002 chapter 27 . 1/28/2011
"Well it was alive when I put it on the ship," Jimmy said defensively.

"Okay, why did you get Jack a live chicken," Salina asked.

"Chickens lay eggs."

Everyone kept staring.

"Kids love eggs!"

"…"

lol!
Molly1002 chapter 26 . 1/28/2011
Salina gasped and put Jack down of the floor. "Teague, we still have to get him presents," she whispered even though Jack couldn't understand what they were saying anyway."

"Teague watched as Jack walked straight into a wall because his hair was over his eyes. "Or a haircut," he said dryly." - Haha! Poor Jack...
Molly1002 chapter 25 . 1/28/2011
Of course his first steps are to get rum! XD
gilraenfan chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Last week I read your fic in two days. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed it. One of the best fics of POTC, that I read. Funny, romantic, with action, tender and sweet family moments. You're are great and you've created a perfect universe about jackie and his early years. I would like to read more fics about this universe, if you write them. Please, more about Salina, Teague and his crazy but funny family. One last thing, sorry about my english but spanish is my mother tongue. Kisses Gil. P/D: Please, write more about baby Jackie, Salina, her parents, Teague and his pirate family. You have a lot of material with that fic!
DeadBlueRose chapter 36 . 2/2/2010
Hi Oceangoddess

I love your story about how Jack's parent met and his childhood

I read you story hundred times and never get bored

I'm looking forward to read any more story about Jack's childhood

I really 100x enjoy reading ur story
GalnKay chapter 27 . 11/10/2009
i224.

- my friend made this :D Kids love eggs!
GalnKay chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I love this! Me and Kay say kids love eggs all the time now! :D We just randomly go Kids Love Eggs! :) Yeah you did a great job on the story.

I was rootin' for ye mate,

Gal

Bring me to that horizion,

Kay
StarVamp chapter 36 . 8/19/2009
Very Good.I'm impressed! Unlike many stories of Jack's childhood,this story gives a humourous yet realistie take on Jack's up the good work!(I have brownies!)
piratechicka chapter 36 . 8/9/2009
Hooray, hooray! An update! Would've reviewed this earlier but I didn't have internet, and when I did Fanfic was down... Anyways I love little Jack! He cracks me up! Teague hilarious too, but no one beats Jack, who has to be the Captain... Love the whole, "That's not how we met" thing too! Great work!
leBearPolar chapter 36 . 8/7/2009
That was a cute ending, though I really wish it wasn't the end of the story...

Are you going to write a sequel?
callieandjack chapter 36 . 8/6/2009
I loved this story! I especially loved the ending! Great job mate, as always! ;)
insane.lil.piratess chapter 36 . 8/6/2009
Or he could just ask you! xD This was such a BRILLIANT story! I can't believe it's over! I LOVED it when Jack and Teague played pirates! Poor Teague having to swab the decks! Hehe! :D

Jack jumping on the bed! :D That's so cute! Okay, ALL of this chapter was just so so cute! I loved every single word, really!

I'll really miss reading this story! :( Do you think you'll be able to sequel? Or some kind of story related? Or... or something else about young Jackie? Anyways, I'm sure you'll write something more soon, right?

For one last time: I LOVED THIS STORY! This chapter was a perfect way to end it, too! GREAT JOB! :D