Reviews for Cat Got Your Tongue
supert
Jen10Jen chapter 8 . 1/14
Aw... *contented sigh* and all was well in the world. :)
Jen10Jen chapter 6 . 1/14
Two things: 1) I think we all know that Alec could be on his death bed and still manage to flirt up a storm, and 2) those eyes, *sigh* those amazing eyes...
Is it weird that I totally have a crush on Alec, but at the same time I kinda don't want him because I truly believe he should be with Max?
Jen10Jen chapter 1 . 1/14
Who doesn't love a good puff piece? I seem to be bombarding you with wee reviews, but I'm working me way through your back catalogue like the systematic and organised addict that I am. And I simply must gush and praise when I'm a happy wee reader.
kikinette11 chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
Très belle histoire je l'ai vraiment adoré
Bravo décidément je suis fan ;-)
TrianaStyx chapter 8 . 10/21/2013
Awesome!
Sorrow Reminisce chapter 8 . 5/17/2013
Brilliantly done. :)

"Don't tell me. We're the last two people alive and this is for the good of the species." - Perfect.

I know I've likely said this in another review, but I love the way you infuse Alec's background history into your stories, and how your fics play out like an episode. Action, adventure, suspense, angst, fluff... It's all there. I adore the UST - it gives me happy stomach butterflies.

Not quite sure what I'm gonna do when I've finished your stories. Well, asides from rock in a corner and cry. You'd better be writing more? Leave that Supernatural stuff alone. Dean will never be as incredible as Alec. Just... Just keep on writing Alec? You do it so well!
Sorrow Reminisce chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
Damn! Nice way to ruin an intimate moment :D

Have I mentioned you're in the top 2 of my most favourite writers? Right their next to Roonblah. I wouldn't mind if I never read another DA writer asides from you two ever again, long as I never run out of your stuff to read.

Loved every chapter of this one, and would like to throw down some of my favourite quotes, but I've been chewing through this fic like a starving woman. I want to just hurry up and get to the end, but at the same time I don't want it to end.

It still floors me how well you cook up these storylines, and the incredible job you do of writing Max and Alec's UST. If only there were more writers of your caliber, the fandom would be just as alive as it was back in the good old days.

Right, now off to read the rest of the fic and, okay... *Must. End. Adoring. Hero. Worship. Now.*
coolio chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
;) sweet story
Caruka chapter 8 . 11/24/2010
Cute! At last together!
Caruka chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
So a new facet in your stile: very cute humor. I loved it.
LaedieDuske chapter 5 . 9/21/2010
Wow - what an intense ride. From the time that guard tasered Alec until the time she was yelling at him in the car to BREATHE I don't think - I - took a breath. And when she tried to catch him, hurt him and he blacked out, I nearly fell out of my chair curled in a fetal position - it was like I could feel his pain. Your descriptive writing, and the fact that I feel like you've hit the characters precisely, sucked me in from beginning to end. Poor Alec, I just wanted to scoop him up and protect him from the bad things. Awesome story, looking forward to more!

LD
32flavors chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Just wanted to say that I've been reading all your DA stories and I love the way you write the characters- especially Alec. You give a lot of insight into their thinking and behaviors and I have enjoyed every one of your stories...! Would love to see more DA from you, but I'm looking forward to reading your Supernatural stories as well. Thanks for sharing!
Lutheyl chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Great read..onto next chapter..
asdasdasdas chapter 8 . 6/1/2009
This story is pure perfection. I love the way you've written EVERYONE, you are just so in tune with the characters. And I love Alec :)