Reviews for The Deal
JlovesGaara chapter 1 . 3/3
Lol! Cute yet angsty, very well done.
Pyrane chapter 1 . 6/28/2013

***Pyrane***
RebbecaShan chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I loved it. It was great. I especially liked the added bit at the end about Neville's family. Good job as always.
Lw117149 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
lol very nice
EternalDreamerEnchanted chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I likes that 15 kids poor hermionie Ron's a slacker
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
This had me giggling a lot! I loved it! Great job!
tinkita chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Great story!
CubsAndDoodles chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Is short, but I had a lot of fun reading it, no need for sequels, I like the part where it says Hermione had 15 children and was always angry because she dind't have time for research, :)
Alysisaacs17 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
got to say aw about no sequal but i loved it the ending was haliorus. I liked the use of the game i never. and how the slytherins end up being the good guys

Alys x
cethmistmyk chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I feel no need for sequels, but the ending was rather abrupt...

:-D

I loved it though.
GotCinnamonPunkC13 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
bahahahaha.

Brilliant, as always.

You should write more one shots, I cant read the others as fast as Id like.
The Ultimate Otaku chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
lol the ending was silly, true, but as for the rest, I loved it! it was believable, sweet, sad, interesting, etc. I loved the cottage bits, and the "I Never" game with the Slytherins.
Bobette13 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I had to laugh:

"...and had 3 perfect children and a dog. And a huge greenhouse. Their dog was eaten by one of the venus flytraps though."

I could actually see that happening, on the picture-perfect lawn near a window in the greenhouse (do they have windows?). Brilliant.

Cute little fic. Well, cute and melancholy, they balanced nicely.
slashslut chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
great fic!
Windgale chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
This was great. Wonderful. I loved it for so many reasons. For one, I loved the beginning. You characterized the characters SO well. Snape didn't automatically love Harry, and Harry didn't automatically love Snape. They hadn't been wanting each other for years. No. Nothing like that. It was wonderful. I liked how you described the rest of his classmates pulling away from Harry. I liked how Harry and Snape didn't miraculously develop feelings for each other when they both came out to each other. That's not how it happens in real life, and I'm glad that's not how it happened here. It was flawless in a way I can't quite understand.

I loved the middle. The drinking game was very, VERY really, albeit a bit confusing. (Did they drink if they HAD done it or HADN'T? Perhaps this is why I never get invited anywhere and end up spending my evenings reading fanfictions.) I loved the way you made Potter and the others act drunk, and Snape's response to that. It was very real, again, which is why I loved this. I'm SO SO SO glad you avoided the "drunken mistake" sex that so many people were thinking of right there. I loved Snape and Harry's conversations. I know I'm over using the word, but I must say it again- it was REAL.

I loved the end. I liked the idea of a portkey. It was Snape's way of continuing the friendship without being too overbearing or suggestive of their friendship. Although, I must say, portkeys are activated by touch, not "activation." Hell, though. Your story, your portkey. I liked the whole idea of Harry doing something "Un-gryffindor" by staying with Snape and seeing how things played out. I also liked how when Snape noticed Harry, his immediate thought was that he needed someone. Not necessarily, himself, but someone. And I loved how them getting together was almost a release of the past few years, instead of a "secret crush" type thing that other stories use.

I love how Snape talked. You never overplayed him. You never gave him too much emotion, or too little. That is very difficult and not many authors pull it off. Same withh Harry. You didn't give him the sub dominant feel that most stories do. There was Snape, and Harry, and in the end they fell in love. There was no real hint of Seme/Uke throughout the whole thing, which, again, I liked.

Overall, I loved this story. Please Please Please do not stop writing. The world needs more people who can write and characterize like you do. Your word choice was never repetitive and often intriguing. I loved this, and I hope you write more.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »