Reviews for Blondes And Redheads
namvd chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I love this story and any other story of you that I have read! (Gonna stalk you and read all of your work XP) Love it! Might need some sleep though... Tomorrow is another day to read! Great job!
WeLoona chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
could you write more DeidaraxSasori and NarutoxGaara stories that's kinda like this?
it was so cool and hot, even without the lemon :)
CRMGrimmi chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Awesome story! Absolutely luv it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Is it bad I skipped over most of the gaara/Deidara stuff?
Great job from what I did read though
FanGrlDJ66 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Friggin awesome! The OOC ukeness was super cute on Gaara and Sasori! :D
White Morticia chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Yay! Dominant blonds! * points to my own blond hair*

XD It's a good thing you didn't write lemons. It's a lot better this way! I really like it!
ScissorSheep chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
wow wow wow! this story amazed me. yet again i was very pleased with your writing! really good job! i really loved it!
Yaoi-rave-in-rebel-darkness chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
i love you for this, un! not so much the whols gaara and naruto thing, un, or the gaara and dei thing, un, ... or the kiba and hinata one for that matter, un... but whatevs. anyways, the point is, un, it was very well done, and, un, even if yoiu feel you can't write lemon, (*which I could solve if you'd like*) it was still quite enjoyable, un!
DESTINYS-DEMISE chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
adorable.. the blondies are seme and the readheads uke... classic. ive always read ones where its reversed, but ho well this one still rocks. it would be boss if u made a sequal with mpregs... i can see it now lmfao!
Kiemari The Hyuuga Tenshi chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
awsome sortyxD

did you wite any mores?..

i would love to read o.o
Vilaagua chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
I like this, very original!
Sakamoto Itoe chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
*grins* i don't care if there was no lemon in this! it was still written brilliantly! 0 i love your writing! *glomps* you're so awesome Matt-kun! ~Saki
Kyuubi no Goddess chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
i really like it!

kyuu out!
Queenofloveandhearts chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
That was a awesome story one of the best. So going on my faves. Great work and all that good jazz.
Mortalita chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I really liked it! X3 And don't feel bad about being unable to do the lemony side of life. Just look at my first fanfic. Not even a kiss and it was romance! And doing lemon scenes...it's always a good thing to have a wide vocabulary XD