Reviews for Little Adjustments
Anatoly chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
The second person to review this chapter back in 2008 told you that "Halbard" was not Wash's name - it was Hoban. She also told you that Inara's last name is Serra, not Sari. Since you have not taken the time to correct these grievous errors, I take it that you are either lazy or arrogant. I suspect arrogant since you think you can dictate what your readers can review and what they can say.

I'll read one more chapter, but if I find the same sort of crap, I will cross you off my list of ff authors and you can revel in the reviews of all the silly little girls who like to think of Mal pulling down any one's panties and giving them a beating.
EmilyAnnGibbs chapter 18 . 5/22/2013
So I'm slow, but I just discovered this series and this story. I would love to see a sequel on this.
DaneAstonCullen17 chapter 18 . 4/20/2013
Yes I would love for a sequel. That was so amazing. Will they have to start going to school. Like normal kiddies. Please continue.
Jake Crepeau chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This is sounding good so far. You *do* remember that Zoe was pregnant, don't you? Right when Wash was killed, she said, "You can't do this! You got a little baby!" ;D
Stardawn19 chapter 18 . 11/20/2010
I just got done reading this whole story. Beautifully written, full of emotion and a wonderful roller coaster of events. I totally enjoyed it!
gaben chapter 18 . 7/25/2010
Love all your fire fly series. The little universe is a lot of fun too.
MissLizzymizzy chapter 6 . 9/10/2009
Hey so far I am loving this story. One thing that I see as a problem is the word yaw. It should be spelled y'all or for a group all y'all. Besides that this story is great.
Kalnaman chapter 18 . 5/17/2009
I've never watched one single episodes of Firefly, but I loved your story anyway. Well now I'm gonna read the sequel.
Ashleyder chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Firefly fics are some of my all time favorites so I'm glad you did this series. I loved seeing them de-aged and watching the relationships develop. I was not thrilled when you killed Kaylee, but I do understand why you chose to do it. I think a sequel would be fun. If not, I'd love another Firefly fiction from you sometime.
Vampire's Phoenix chapter 18 . 12/26/2008
Amazing story! I love Firefly. Damn FOX for killing it! Please do a sequel!
Melissa1026 chapter 18 . 12/20/2008
WOW I had forgotten how much I loved Firefly and the characters. You did an amazing job. YES a sequel please :D thanks for writing this and reminding me how wonderful the Firefly characters really are.
KSS87 chapter 18 . 11/25/2008
There'd better be a sequel!
Krugerfan18 chapter 18 . 11/25/2008
although I'm still sad that Kaylee died it was still ag great story please do a sequel I'll be looking forward to it.
wandamarie chapter 18 . 11/24/2008
it was agood chapter and story thank you
Lekta chapter 18 . 11/24/2008
I have been reading this story from the beginning, but I haven't been an avid reviewer. I can honestly say that I loved it, I loved the portrayal of the relationships and it nearly brought me to tears. I think you should do another firefly story, but not necessarily a sequel to this. Just don't stop writing.