Reviews for Imago
rosieinred chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
I really love that you made this. This manga is so under appreciated, and I'm so sad to see very little fiction on it. This one captured the characters perfectly, if you ask me. As an avid smut reader, I can honestly say that scene was hot with a capital H!
gahooliangirl chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
This is the only story in the category (which is a damn shame) for this wonderful manga...and I'm not disappointed! Good work.
Grell's Undertaker chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
wow, this was really good! it is such a pity there isn't more of Little Butterfly fics; it was such a good book! I love this one! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
kathulaluna chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Just finished the manga and went STRAIGHT to FF to look for anything. Glad that you made this, I enjoyed it immensely. 3 Now to stalk through other fanfics you may or may not have. Either way, keep up the good work.
SkyeLight Hope chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I absolutely adored this Manga! I'm gonna make a fanfic of this too! I miss these guys in action. I wish they had one more story to tell in their first year dorm life. I keep picturing either a jealous Nakahara to a guy who gets close to Kojima or Kojima getting beat up for being gay and Nakahara beating the cr*p outta the guy! Maybe i'll make my fic on that XD loved it!
Presto-Deleto chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
OqO that was so...amazing. I'm speechless and still speechless.
morningnight chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This was so good! I loved it so much!
PutPutJunior chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
great adjectives! made me feel like part of the story, both emotionally and physically! I wish it was longer though.
salsawesome97 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
There are some teensy tiny errors, but who cares! I love this couple and I like this fanfic :D it's too bad that there's no more Little Butterfly fanfict in this site...*sigh*... maybe I'll write one someday (if I have time);)
Lady Shadic chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
OMG! I love Little Butterfly owo

Your story is soooooo cute! sniff... jejeje good work and congratulations!
UltimateMaknae chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
This is really good! You should write more Little Butterfly Fic's. Barely anyone writes them. You are the only one! Please write more Little Butterfly Fic's.
Solider of Lucifer chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This is one of my favorite yaoi stores and I thought no one was going to write a fanficiton about it. But your story was wonderful :)
Miss Hal Gibson chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
This is beautiful and amazing. 3

I can't believe it's the only story for Little Butterfly. :(
Skiler chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I applaud. It was well written and you got the characters down just right, which always tends to be a difficulty in fan-fiction. All and all it was wonderful, a great quick read after re-reading the manga for the...eleventh time?
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
omg i loved it! Too cute great job! i lvoe it