Reviews for A Son for a Son
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Type your review here...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Good story but would Thornton have mistaken Joe for Adam there was 12years difference in their. ages.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
SUPER STORY! Enjoyed it immensely !
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
SUPER STORY! Enjoyed it immensely !
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Great horror & suspense in your story. An enjoyable read from beginning to end. Thanks for writing this. :)
Kitty O chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I knew they'd get rid of that chair. I loved this; that bad guy was creepy! And poor ajoe is always being dealt upon and beat up!

I loved Adams "it wasn't your fault either" line. I love Joe&Adam brotherhood!

That's very powerful and I was moved. Loved it.
enviousxbeauty chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This story has an amazing ending. It really reached out and pulled me in. Fantastic.
Taylor chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Great Story. I LOVED IT. Thank You so much.
TI Lizard chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Ooh, that bit at the end about the rocking chair has got me totally creeped out. Anyway...lovely story. The Cartwrights are at their finest when they're protecting their own. Your characterizations were good. I could totally see and hear Adam in particular, and Hoss as well. (Joe and Ben were good too, I don't mean to imply they weren't. The other two just stood out to me.) And it was a pretty believable story as Bonanza stories go. And best of all, I like your attributing Joe's rescue to a miracle. The idea that an angel was whispering in their ears reminds me of something my Dad said happened to him once, so for me it's totally believable. I really like the religious aspect of Bonanza. It's never in your face about it, but an underlying belief in and respect for God always seems to be there. You've struck just the right balance to match up with the tone of the show.
shortierockette chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Aw, I loved this! The way you've written is phenomenal, most people just don't seem to take the time to proof read anymore! It sounds like it could've been an actual episode!
Sparks Diamond chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
wow man- that was amazing! Good job!
Destiny JoRayne Adams chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
I think this story would be better if you had drawn it out longer. Made it more suspenseful. But other then that I thought it was really good and I loved how you betrayed the relationship between the boys.

Keep up the good work!

Desi
M chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Wow. VERY good. I really could picture this as an actual episode. Better than that, even. Very nice. Hope to see more from you in the future.
Rose H. McKellen chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Hell yeah, that was really good! AMAZING! I hope to read more of your stories!
nebbyJen chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Wonderful story using the whole gang. Loved the Joe and Adam moments. And the rocking chair missing at the end...perfect ending for the story.