Reviews for Overrated
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
So cute! I love that one of the things Sirius thinks is overrated is personal space. That seems so like him. :)
Girl-With-No-Name x chapter 1 . 12/4/2011

So cute!

I loved it.

]
ravenclawroyalty chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
aw this is cute :D i love it. sirius is so whipped haha. you're a very good writer. keep it up!
Charlie's Asexuals chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Very cute and very funny. :D I much enjoyed reading this.

Jaden Scorpio
Forever.a.LostDreamer chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
adorably cute! i enjoyed every moment of it ;)
Bottlebrush chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
That’s clever, having Sirius give himself away because he didn’t bother to remember what the Amortentia potion was called or what it was for. And Remus, of course, does – fortunately for both of them. I especially like it that at the end Sirius is still the confident big-head we love, with his Overrated list only a little shorter than before. A humorous and charming story.
dristi chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
hi, the story was cute and so fluffy! i liked it and i hope to read more from you in the future...
BLAHBLOT chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Cute. Geez, that would have to have been incredibly awkward for Rem. Amortentia, seriously. I love it.
remuslives23 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Yay! Lovely again. You write the most glorious fluff that makes my hard, cold heart go all warm and gooey! Well written, cute, funny, sweet - love a cuddly Sirius.

I only have one suggestion - I had a 'huh?' moment when you changed POV. Only a few seconds before I realised what you'd done but for dimwits like me who need everything spelled out very clearly for them, I use the horizontal line to separate the POV's. You may hate doing this and, hey, it's your fic - do with it what you will.:-)
Charlotte Lazarus chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
NICE :D Loved it, I think the whole potion thing was rather original. Keep on writing!

Cheers,

Charlie
Riya-chan in London chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Wow! This is an amazing oneshot.

I haven't really thought about SiriusxLupin, but your story made it sound great.

Please keep up the good work! -

*Riya-chan in London*
Amari Gypsy chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
oh SO sweet and lovely. Very charming, and good use of potions haha in a non-evil manner!