Reviews for The Time of Their Lives
celestial bronze chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Ow, so sweet. :')
how about a sequel? I want to know about TeddyVic's family. How they treat their baby, etc. :)
let me fav this fic, ok? :)
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Very well written and so very true. Everything that Ginny witnessed at this ceremony was carefully thought out and well worded. I really like this fic. Definitely a favorite.
ElAmorComienza chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
REALLY GREAT STORY, AND WELL WRITTEN...:D
Splash123 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Very good, I like it!
verity candor chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Aww! You have such a warm style of writing!
LuLaRoo7 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Loved it!
fauves chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I really liked the idea of making this story about Ginny but also about Victoire/Teddy and I really liked the relationships she had with both of them.

You did a great job!

Pinky_x

PS. I'm sorry it took me a while to get to this and read it.
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
That was WONDERFUL! I loved it to no end! It was just... PERFECT!
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Aw, that was adorable! You wrote Ginny and Victoire so well; it made me want to see some kind of mother daughter oneshot, either between Fleur and Victoire or Ginny and Lily
buttersideupper chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Aw. I love the part about Scorpius and Rose too.

Great job!
hondagirl chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
I love this. I adored the viewpoint of Ginny here. All the happiness and sorrow she felt as her oldest niece got married, to practically a son of hers. It felt so real. You did a wonderrful job portraying her. And I loved getting the tidbits of other kids, Dom, James, Rose etc. Ginny was right, her babies are no longer babies. Great job here. *thumbs up*

-honda
aca-avenger chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
i loved it :)

i had tears in my eyes.

definitely a favorite ;)
HaremOfHoth chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Really good story about the realization of the passing of one's generation to the next. I like that it focused on Ginny and not a "Hero" character such as Harry, Ron, or Hermione. Very well written and thought out.
msllamalover chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Well done! I applaud you too! This turned out beautifully.

What's odd is, I write about the older Weasleys, and them growing up, but Ginny is a character I never truely considered before. It would be so hard for her to go from being the youngest and only girl, to an adult not in the prime generation anymore. Really really lovely.

Oh, and the James/Alice love: future happiness for Alices Story? I sure hope so! :)
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
This is a brilliant story which I thoroughly enjoyed.

Very sweet. Well done